pens (1 Viewer)

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
hey, i have recently discovered i am able to write about a million times faster with a felt tip pen. I am a little worried that they will go through the paper in those crappy board of studies booklets. Will it make a yucky print on the next page, cuz i know the paper is a lot thinner than regular A4 paper?? thanks

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
See if you can bring in a piece of cardboard to slot inbetween the BOS papers? I dono if it's allowed in the HSC.

Number7

HSC
Kilometrico's (sp) are the pwnage. Guaranteed 90+ in every exam bar maths if you use em'.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Didzatron said:
I personally find blood is the best medium to write in.
nah its too inky at times what with the pulsing and all, unless you manage to bleed out from your veins as the pressure in there is much more consistent, but it still turns red once it comes into contact with oxygen and writing in red ink is a no no in the HSC.

ive got 2 "Pilot Hi-techpoint V7 Grip" pens ready for the exams plus 2 spare "Pentel Energel Liquid Gel RollerBall" pens, the type which ive been using to scribble down my study notes.

sinist4

HSC
hey ... i got "Pilot Hi-techpoint V7 Grip" to, but i think i press to hard on the page eith them and their all stuffed up now lOl.

im left handed so the link gets all over my hand and rubs onto the page. wich makes my already messy writeing even more hard to read ...

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
unless u can deoxidise your blood by heating it!!
[[ hehe ... pun for those who do physics ]]

i got a uniball jetstream pen
really good.. writes really fluently. but pricy!!

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Boots Riley said:
What's wrong with a just a normal ball point pen? It's all about your writing technique, not the pen.
good pen reduces the need to press down on thep age to write and hence, reduces pressure off ur wrist.

good pens are usefull for exams that have extensive writing in them; eg: english.

s2indie

HSC
I just bought myself the "Pilot Hi-techpoint V7 Grip" today too.
So smooth, and much easier to write quicker. And neater.
Damn ball point pens, I press so hard I see the imprints through a few pages, and those hand cramps.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
but still...is anyone going to answer my question?? does the ink go through the crappy paper or not. ANYONE??? :rofl:

k8kate

Class of 06
HSC
Boots Riley said:
What's wrong with a just a normal ball point pen? It's all about your writing technique, not the pen.
No way its all in the pen.
I need inky, blue pens which are thin and have no grip.

Ask for a few extra booklets and slot it in between. Or just write on every 2nd page. (ie not the back of pages)

good luck

take lots in tho. i ran out of 3 pens in my ancient trial.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Testpilot said:
Ok let me in on this boys and girls, and i do physics:(
haha quanta to quarks.

determination of wave-particle duality of light -> chadrick n fermi fired electrons from a cathode ray at nickel crystal to determine if it has wave characteristic

at first, no diffraction was detected. but then, oxygen found a way into the experiment which oxidised the nickel crystal.

Chadrick and fermi tried to counter this by heating the nickel crystal (what i was trying to imply. lol) and but instead, created crystal regions that were larger than the electron beam.

in the end, they detected wave-particle duality in light/emr..
lol . .tht's off the top of my head

tooo be on topic: i don't think felt tip will effect it much. but u better bring a spare pen just in case . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)