Pens (2 Viewers)

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
Pens!!

I am starting Y12 is a few weeks now. In year 11 I have been using those 'Smoothie' pens (triangle) but they are really shit. I have been having the problem when every now and again a big blodge of ink comes out when I am writing and it looks really untidy. Does this happen to anyone else?? Anyway, what pens do you use that are good and dont blodge.. could it just be my writing style (i dont press down really hard either)

Thanks in advance

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Funny, seeing as the very reason why I "don't" smudge with Smoothies is cos I write so lightly >.> Yeah, have seen others in my class smudge all over the place with them, but they work fine for me ^.^

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
man i write ON the paper, but somehow i end up with a shit load of pen marks on my hand....wtf...i dont even write on my hand!how does it end up there!?!?!

Ademir

HSC
Smudgy pens!

I recently fell in love with a smudgy pen but I'm worried.

Ever since those competitions in primary school that are run by UNSW (I think?) that didn't let me use an inky pen for the multiple choice I have avoided using them, favouring the bic type ballpoint pens. I haven't entered any of the competitions since Year 8, realising they are a waste of money, but...

But this new pen I've tried is so easy to use.

My question: in the HSC are we allowed to use the inky, smudgy pens? Or must we use the sometimes uncomfortable but very clean classic pens?

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Buiboi said:
man i write ON the paper, but somehow i end up with a shit load of pen marks on my hand....wtf...i dont even write on my hand!how does it end up there!?!?!
Leak?

My question: in the HSC are we allowed to use the inky, smudgy pens? Or must we use the sometimes uncomfortable but very clean classic pens?
I'm guessing both are acceptable, but would recommend using "clean" pens. You want to make your writing more legible to the marker in any way possible, I guess <.<

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Re: Pens!!

ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I am starting Y12 is a few weeks now. In year 11 I have been using those 'Smoothie' pens (triangle) but they are really shit. I have been having the problem when every now and again a big blodge of ink comes out when I am writing and it looks really untidy. Does this happen to anyone else?? Anyway, what pens do you use that are good and dont blodge.. could it just be my writing style (i dont press down really hard either)

Thanks in advance
lol uhh .. i duno how that could happen .. o_O" seeing as ive used it before , and i thought the ink was shithouse and didn't even come out - let alone smudge.

have you tried bic atlantis ?
for me , they dont smudge , but thath might be because i press pretty hard when i write :p

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
lol thats why...youre not spose to press hard lol...you let it glide, ifound it to be okay?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Buiboi said:
lol thats why...youre not spose to press hard lol...you let it glide, ifound it to be okay?
o_O" ? i didnt say there was nething wrong with it ?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
3unitz said:
the standard fountain pen is my writing utensil of choice. absolutely shreds, and looks some good bing.
lol wow really ?
those things look like theyre really hard to write with :p !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)