Pens (1 Viewer)

srini

im telling you my pen when u overuse it has a bad stench to it. Its prolly coz its a free runny pen that sometimes blots.

bighead

on a slightly related but weird note, who here would admit to sniffing pens/textas?

(Mike Moore from Frontline- The Night of Nights)

:)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
haha..

i sniff them.. esp permanent markers haha.. get me hi! :D nah i barely do it..sometimes i do jus fo da fun of it :p
i dont eat it tho haha

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
u know whats good to eat?

glue!.. clag glue! hahaha :D i remember in primary skool we had them and some of da peeps were eating it! haha soo damn funni now u think of it :p

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Does anyone rememebr those super glue sticks, they were purpel and had really strong glue in them? They were fun, they banned them at my school, be me bing the rebelious gluer i was kept mine, it would give you a good enough head spin to foget you were in maths!

JeffBuckley

I once ate some whit out when I was drunk, it realy burns your toung, makes it white and people laugh at you, I can say that it was the most stupid thing I have ever done.

I love coloured glue, you draw on the back of paper and rude words and when it dryes no one can tell what you wrote-amazing.
There was purple, blue and white there could have been more but I dont know any.

Soap

HSC
White-out burns your tongue ..... it's awful
lol - ive done some crazy stuff when i'm drunk too, but definitly not put white out on my tounge

Lee

on the topic of glue, does any one remember in about year four the glue that was in a tiny tub - like clag glue - except not so claggy. the lid was also the brush and i remember it smelt nice. it was very "in" then. then there wee those roller ones with the liquid glue which were fun but annoying because it always dryd all crinkly....anyway...

del

HSC
N/A
pva glue? that stuff was cool..... get in on your hands, then peel it off later

Lee

we still have big tub of that glue that you put on your hands and ppel it off. in yr 8 we poured it all over the tables and rubbed out hand and arms in it and looked really old. hehe

PyRo999

HSC
The best pens are those el-cheapo bic ones with the white case, medium ball point, they're indestructable.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
BIC 4 colour Pens.. i been using em since year 7 ._."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)