people doing an INFS subject (1 Viewer)

mp3mojo

Many first year students were not told that they also need to enrol for a tut for their INFS subject using the TAS system.

1. go to http://www.fce.unsw.edu.au
2. click on 'TAS: Register class preferences' (the last link under 'new in 2003')

Session 1, 2004 TAS event timeframe:

For students the timetable of events relating to TAS for session 1, 2004 is as follows:

Tuesday December 23, 2003: TAS Web preference collection OPENS.
Friday February 20, 2004: TAS Web preference collection CLOSES.
Thursday February 26, 2004: TAS Web access for students to view the results of their class allocations OPENS.
Monday March 1st, 2004: Access to TAS for students to make changes to their allocations, or for late registrations OPENS.
Sunday March 07, 2004: Student access to enrol or make changes CLOSES.

ace

is retired
HSC
You have to have a full unipass first in order to log into the TAS allocation system.

You can get a full unipass at unsw at either the disconnect office at the back of the library or at e-spot when you get your id-card.

(Remember to agree to the terms and conditions on the internet first)

Just thought, people might want to know, just in case they can't log in, and are thinking "WTF?"

kouri

well w t f
HSC
i wanna know though..

is it 1st in 1st serve O_O

kouri

well w t f
HSC
@_@ what the..

yes? no? yes? no?

but... if its preferences and crap like that..
then it should be first in first serve??

ARhhh i dont know.
i'll try doing it asap :)

ace

is retired
HSC
When you read teh TAS site, it basically makes out that it isn't first in - first serve.

Since you pick your preferences, then after the closing date they actually consider them.

Thus if you submit after the closing date, then yes it is first in - first serve. But if you are like the main majority, who submit there preferences before hte closing date, then it is just a lucky pool in a way.

Hope this clarify's things,

Ace

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by ace
When you read teh TAS site, it basically makes out that it isn't first in - first serve.

Since you pick your preferences, then after the closing date they actually consider them.

Thus if you submit after the closing date, then yes it is first in - first serve. But if you are like the main majority, who submit there preferences before hte closing date, then it is just a lucky pool in a way.

Hope this clarify's things,

Ace
This is what I meant ...

ace

is retired
HSC
Yeah, McLake

Everyone understood Yes, as being just that.

Ace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)