Perfect related text - COMMUNITY (TV Series) (1 Viewer)

CommunityFan

HSC
Hey dude I was wondering if you had any notes on the techniques used in the episode aerodynamics of gender?
i can send you my practice essay on email, just PM me ur email and I'll send the file, that episode is excellent!! many intertextuality quality of it

Shivoize

HSC
thank you!!!!, and did you use all 4 seasons in your final essay or one particular episode, i was thinking maybe the pilot might be good for one specifically

CommunityFan

HSC
I graduated before season 4 airs so i can't use season 4.... i did a whole series essay, for me it's much easier to connect the progress of the characters that way

CameronSaysHi

HSC
N/A
Which episode and which 2 poems out of Migrant Hostel, Post card, 10 Mary Street, Feliks Skrzynecki, St Patricks College, Ancestors and In the folk museum is it easiest to find a relation in?

CommunityFan

HSC
depend on your questions... I can't say which 1 is easier, they all have their own features ;) just make sure you'll find the poems that are the easiest for you to analyze and then connect it to community ;) that is my tip

CommunityFan

HSC
UPDATE: Community now is on a regular Schedule of 7PM Weeknights on the new SBS 2 channel, dedicated towards younger demographics of Television watchers of the globe, your chance to freely catch up on these episodes, otherwise I really don't like those ads

CommunityFan

HSC
Ok I analyze S4 in short, just for now

Please, it is recommended to only use season 1 to season 3 because it shows the most progressive and narrative rich context and techniques content of Community when outlining them for English

RhysMu

HSC
I had never thought of using this as a related text. My Belonging text is 'The Crucible', which has features of outcasting, vindictive natures of some characters, social roles, control of authority etc. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)