Performance Help? (1 Viewer)

ja`-/se

HSC
hey im not sure wat i have to do for the hsc. could anyone tell me all the things u need to do in the music hsc if ur doing music 2, extension, with all performace?

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Yeah for all performance!
You have to do a core perf for music 2, representing the mandatory topic, then for perf elective for music 2 you need 2 pieces, one representstive of your additional topic and the other from either the mandatory or additional.
Mus ext is 3 pieces of your choice, 2 solos and one ensemble.
I think the total time limit for the 6 pieces is 40 min? But check up on that one. I might be wrong.
Then during the exam there's sight singing, but it's really easy.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
ja`-/se said:
hey im not sure wat i have to do for the hsc. could anyone tell me all the things u need to do in the music hsc if ur doing music 2, extension, with all performace?
holy shit thats not to good that your this far into HSC and you dont know what your doing?!?! whats happened to your teachers man! :S umm yeh you should get a move on......

ja`-/se

HSC
i know that, but what about musicology? aural? Do u need to do a viva voce??/ and all that stuff - i know im so screwed for hsc.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Jeez, if you really have no idea do you think it's a good plan to go on with music? What about the composition and musicology assessment tasks that you already should have done?
And your half yearly? That should have had aural sections in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)