- = Period Of Dormancy = - (1 Viewer)

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
Despite being a period of time that you are meant to be focused, is anyone else in a state of inactivity? What are your thoughts?

Ironic because I didn't really overwork myself at any point throughout the year, and based off my previous work ethic, I should be actually motivated in order to make amends.

Just interested...

Yamiyo

HSC
Sure. I've barely picked up a textbook all week. But it'll be okay once the holidays start.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Yeah. Especially because we have 2 more days of school, so school is pretty much a bludge (going for coffee with teachers, filming our year 12 video), and when I get home i'm still in that bludgy mindset.

But planning on starting working after friday

danz90

HSC
According to one of my teachers, up to 90% of HSC Students are having a 'break' at the moment...
I haven't really done nothing.. I have been doing past papers and all, but need to pick up some pace.

runnable

HSC
danz90 said:
According to one of my teachers, up to 90% of HSC Students are having a 'break' at the moment...
I haven't really done nothing.. I have been doing past papers and all, but need to pick up some pace.

At least you made some progress on past papers. I have done nothing after my trials. Thats 7 weeks ago.

hjp.

HSC
oh good, theres other people who are struggling for motivation at this late stage!
just cause these are our last days and theres dinners and graduations on next week and muck up day and "theme week" (each day of the last week is a different theme - superheroes, 80s disco, etc)
i sit down to study but im not really getting a great deal done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)