Personal Reflection (1 Viewer)

Dancegirl99

HSC
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone would have an example of a personal reflection.
I'm just stuck in writing mine for my PIP.
Thanks
Dancegirl99

joey00

Cheerleader.
HSC
I think personal relfection is just something someone uses when they need to get up their word count! :haha:

Sometimes it can be done really well and is relevant, but most of the time it's just B.S-ing. :p

cupcake-nyo

HSC
I honestly don't think so. Apologies I did not see this earlier. I could have sent you my personal reflection. It all comes down to your topic. My topic had to be drawn on from experience and understanding. Although personal reflection causes bias, I was sure to receive bias from "mainstream society" due to the nature of my work. I think it is an excellent methodology that allows you to demonstrate to the reader why you chose the topic and it also gives insight into your understanding of the topic. Which is really what the markers need to see when looking for your expression of the concepts of society and culture.

joey00 said:
I think personal relfection is just something someone uses when they need to get up their word count! :haha:

Sometimes it can be done really well and is relevant, but most of the time it's just B.S-ing. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)