Personality question (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
knots&crosses said:
Hey, there was a weimar question, i'm guessing you did that one... How did you find the Indochina question. I'm so scared thats going to stuff up the rest of my paper...

Hope everybody went ok, in some ways it was a difficult paper.
Hey hun, did you like the paper?

Yup, you guessed it! It was a greatttt Weimar question, successes and failures.

I did part a for Indo. It was good but I should have incorportated more referenced to Cambodia. That'll probably be my downfall.

I loved the core but probably made a few comprehension errors because I did it last and was so tired >.<!

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Bit of both me thinks
=d

But I was suprised
=\
Kinda disappointed too
yeah i just assumed everyone fights til the end since that's what almost everyone in my grade does

but yeah that's disappointing.. might as well stay til the end and try even it you think you're screwed

laurenmoss

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I did 4 booklets a section.. And I was given 2 eight page booklets and 2 4 page.

So, yeah.
o wow, your going to get full marks then aren't you! good on you! ... i'm sure you don't need that many booklets to get a decent mark. so, yeah.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
spango0 said:
Of course, I knew there was probably a good reason. I am actually envious of people with large handwriting, as it makes things a whole lot easier to read. Mine is usually tiny, but thankfully got slightly larger for this exam.

It did make me feel slightly better, not that I should have done it in the first place.

Nevertheless, I understand what you mean about the idiotic modern class. Although we weren't nearly as bad. About 7 people left with about 20 min to go. But an hour and five, golly...

I did a whole booklet of rather small writing for every section, with 1 and a half booklets for section three, and another page for the last question of core.

Anyway, apologies. You seem cool. What school are you from my dear?
No problems. The HSC makes us all a little tetchy =d

I'm from Coffs Harbour High, smallish public school on the North coast. Yourself?

inter108

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
*hifives*
(they should have a little dude for that)

lol if we could do stalin the question would've been epic... he pretty much was the ultimate winner/ultimate *@#!
Stalin to me was almost the equivalent of Hitler.

Trotsky without Lenin is like Robin without Batman NOTHING lol :D

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
laurenmoss said:
o wow, your going to get full marks then aren't you! good on you! ... i'm sure you don't need that many booklets to get a decent mark. so, yeah.
Bitter? Like I said before, I get six words to a line where as others get 12 or 13. I used as many booklets as it took me to sustain a logical, clear and effective argument to the question.

Zephyrio

HSC
I am so disappointed with how I went with the first question for the persoanality.

I wasn't quite sure what to write so I just wrote about Albert Speer and made mention to his historical context. :help: E.g. WWI when he was in school, Weimar when he met Hitler, WWII. Hopefully scrape an 8 for that.

Miffstaa

HSC
Had Gorbachev so the "history is about winners' fit really really well.
I basically dissed the poor guy and ended up saying that he was 'catastrophic' and that the failures of perestroika, glasnost, demokratizatsiya etc resulted in him being a shit head who didnt understand his own people, was too inclined to the west and ended the communist empire- hence the cold war.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
yeah i just assumed everyone fights til the end since that's what almost everyone in my grade does

but yeah that's disappointing.. might as well stay til the end and try even it you think you're screwed
It was like, wtf guys. A YEAR OR MORES WORTH OF WORK FOR AN HOUR AND FIVE?!
*face plam*

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
inter108 said:
Civil war consolidating communism HERO

Got owned by Stalin LOSER

HI FIVE :D
hi five also! i liked it for trotsky because you could argue both ways. i just went on about like he was the hero when he directed the revolution and the civil war, but his influence died when he lost to stalin and was exiled and stalin rewrote history.

HSC
inter108 said:
Stalin to me was almost the equivalent of Hitler.

Trotsky without Lenin is like Robin without Batman NOTHING lol :D
haha yeah pretty much why allan bullock's book is useful

hahaha... isaac deautcher: "trotsky held the sword, lenin the wip"
can't use the sword if you don't know where to stick it

sonnysburning

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
But, when half your modern class leaves after an hour and five minutes, you kinda want to talk to clever people about it.

=d
same!
we have 13 people in our class and 5 of them left, and the ones remaining were either really really dumb, or .5 of a mark away from my first place.. haha.
it's so anoying to see people just not trying at all.. and thinking that they look cool becasue they're leaving early.. seriously, my modern teacher would've cried if she saw people leave early..
people suck.. haha
:D

knots&crosses

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Hey hun, did you like the paper?

Yup, you guessed it! It was a greatttt Weimar question, successes and failures.

I did part a for Indo. It was good but I should have incorportated more referenced to Cambodia. That'll probably be my downfall.

I loved the core but probably made a few comprehension errors because I did it last and was so tired >.<!
I found the core good, kind of expected. I did a) too. We did an assay on the exact same thing so i found it simple and was able to write in detail. The historical context for the personality thre me a bit, but i managed, and the quote was alright.

It was just that indo question that really brought my confidence down. I wrote a lot about vietnam and bit about camboodia, a very quick recap of coup, civil war and eventually Khmer rouge. I didnt add any historiography, so i may be marked down on that but did include presidents quotes. Overall, i feel a bit dissapointed:eek: , but I'm glad you liked the questions!! This is way to long, ill stop waffling.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
sonnysburning said:
same!
we have 13 people in our class and 5 of them left, and the ones remaining were either really really dumb, or .5 of a mark away from my first place.. haha.
it's so anoying to see people just not trying at all.. and thinking that they look cool becasue they're leaving early.. seriously, my modern teacher would've cried if she saw people leave early..
people suck.. haha
My modern teacher would have slaughtered them, but he was 6 hours away getting a cornea transplant or something today
SO INCONSIDERATE OF HIM
XD

spango0

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
No problems. The HSC makes us all a little tetchy =d

I'm from Coffs Harbour High, smallish public school on the North coast. Yourself?
'St Leo's Catholic College', as 't were

A somewhat urbane catholic school (as above) in metro Sydney.

How did you place in your grade?
I came first, but as you said - and without sounding too arrogant - everyone else was fairly dodgy. I'm poor with exams though. I always do well in orals and essays, as I hate studying.

You look exactly like a friend of mine!

Miffstaa

HSC
sonnysburning said:
same!
people suck.. haha
same with us. we had 6 people walk out straight after the hour was up but the ones who did leave were really smart and apparently they wanted to study for eco :S pffft

inter108

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
hi five also! i liked it for trotsky because you could argue both ways. i just went on about like he was the hero when he directed the revolution and the civil war, but his influence died when he lost to stalin and was exiled and stalin rewrote history.
HI FIVE

BRONSTEIN?

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
knots&crosses said:
I found the core good, kind of expected. I did a) too. We did an assay on the exact same thing so i found it simple and was able to write in detail. The historical context for the personality thre me a bit, but i managed, and the quote was alright.

It was just that indo question that really brought my confidence down. I wrote a lot about vietnam and bit about camboodia, a very quick recap of coup, civil war and eventually Khmer rouge. I didnt add any historiography, so i may be marked down on that but did include presidents quotes. Overall, i feel a bit dissapointed:eek: , but I'm glad you liked the questions!! This is way to long, ill stop waffling.
Historical context threw me too! Had to keep adding it in there with the little ^ things, lol at the end of my sentences until I got a hold on it.

I'm sure you'll do fine!

jeckooo16

HSC
i did trotsky so the question was really good for whoever did trotsky
i wrote that history does show us winners but it also shows us the downfalls of trotsky..i talked about revolution, 1905, exiles, civil war, brest-litovsk treaty, power struggle and a whole heap of other stuff
i wrote 3 booklets for this question
n 2 for the first one..i dnt understand how im supposed to write an autobiography like question that is worth 10marks in like 22mins but somehow it worked lol
hope everyone did well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)