Personality question (1 Viewer)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
inter108 said:
Stalin to me was almost the equivalent of Hitler.

Trotsky without Lenin is like Robin without Batman NOTHING lol :D
ah for some reason during trotsky i had to keep reminding myself to write trotsky instead of hitler...ahh i did it last and was soo over it haha. and i talked about hitler in conflict in europe so maybe that's why i was used to writing hitler...ah i duno!

sonyaleeisapixi said:
It was like, wtf guys. A YEAR OR MORES WORTH OF WORK FOR AN HOUR AND FIVE?!
*face plam*
only the guy next to me left with about half an hour to go i think. and he had also gone to the toilet so he was obviously just wasting time...it was kinda offputting, coz i was writing like a nut and he was sitting there just twisting his pen around for a while.

inter108

HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
haha yeah pretty much why allan bullock's book is useful

hahaha... isaac deautcher: "trotsky held the sword, lenin the wip"
can't use the sword if you don't know where to stick it
Shimmy shimmy go go xD

jeckooo16

HSC
oh n for historical context did that mean like talk about u know the for instance the russian revolution in 1917 but place like trotsky's personal history e.g. his roles etc with it..coz thats all i did if that makes sense

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
spango0 said:
'St Leo's Catholic College', as 't were

A somewhat urbane catholic school (as above) in metro Sydney.

How did you place in your grade?
I came first, but as you said - and without sounding too arrogant - everyone else was fairly dodgy. I'm poor with exams though. I always do well in orals and essays, as I hate studying.

You look exactly like a friend of mine!
I duxed my grade internally - came first in all my subjects save general math - hoping to do so externally too.
Same sit with me as well, outside of my friend group everyone else is just average. My friends are wicked clever though.

Really? Weird, I get that alot for some reason. Apparently I have quite universal facial features. My friend reckons I look like Maggie Gyllenhall or however you spell it.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
ah for some reason during trotsky i had to keep reminding myself to write trotsky instead of hitler...ahh i did it last and was soo over it haha. and i talked about hitler in conflict in europe so maybe that's why i was used to writing hitler...ah i duno!

only the guy next to me left with about half an hour to go i think. and he had also gone to the toilet so he was obviously just wasting time...it was kinda offputting, coz i was writing like a nut and he was sitting there just twisting his pen around for a while.
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
and when I asked for more booklets everyone would look at me and I was like, btwfuckyou.
XD

inter108

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
did you do all the questions i did?

I done Russia (a)

Trotsky Obviously

Conflict in Europe (b)

gay question tbh

lucidassembly

HSC
inter108 said:
Civil war consolidating communism HERO

Got owned by Stalin LOSER

HI FIVE :D
Yeah, same here :)

I said he was predominantly a winner (November 1917, Civil War, great organiser and orator, MRC/Red Guard leadership, etc), and his earlier successes established him within history. Then, I kind of discussed how during his gradual deterioration and failure (refusal to defer from his 'permanent revolution' theory, power struggle with Stalin, exile), he was still a prominent part of history because his successes had already cemented his position as an infamous revolutionary.

Pretty ok question I think.

I'm insanely stupid though... my 10 mark section was actually a little longer than the 15! I hope I still said enough for the last part... I was kinda running out of time :(

inter108

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
what about mr lev?
I wrote Leon Bronstein. :(

I could'nt remember Lev Davidovich Bronstein?

that's wrong eh markers don't care hope fully.

Zephyrio

HSC
lucidassembly said:

I said he was predominantly a winner (November 1917, Civil War, great organiser and orator, MRC/Red Guard leadership, etc), and his earlier successes established him within history. Then, I kind of discussed how during his gradual deterioration and failure (refusal to defer from his 'permanent revolution' theory, power struggle with Stalin, exile), he was still a prominent part of history because his successes had already cemented his position as an infamous revolutionary.

I'm insanely stupid though... my 10 mark section was actually a little longer than the 15! I hope I still said enough for the last part... I was kinda running out of time :(
Blame the examiners who would be so kind to students and write "historical context" in the question. Dw, hated this question too.

HSC
lucidassembly said:
lol dw i did that too... only coz freaking trotsky lived for wayyy too long... stalin should've just axed him in 1928, or even 1925

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Blame the examiners who would be so kind to students and write "historical context" in the question. Dw, hated this question too.
Qft, lol.
I was like, OH COME ON
Are you just BEGGING for kids to go off on tangents?!

dance2urownbeat

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
and when I asked for more booklets everyone would look at me and I was like, btwfuckyou.
XD
haha ah i got 5 extra booklets and the two girls in front of me kept putting their hands up for more too so i didn't feel too bad! i'm so sick of filling out a million booklets when everyone else has left though haha.

inter108 said:
did you do all the questions i did?

I done Russia (a)

Trotsky Obviously

Conflict in Europe (b)

gay question tbh
haha we did the exact same questions! my direct competition! haha. um i thought russia was quite gay. i just talked about random events and policies and kept throwing in "so this different vision led to this..." haha ahh it was such crap! do you know anyone who did the 5 year plans? maybe if you knew them inside out but otherwise... and i kinda liked conflict. i mainly talked about the lead up to the pact, like abyssinia, spanish civil war, collapse of league of nations -> britain and france sat back and opted for appeasement -> russia became heeps disillusioned and signed the pact basically. i was like 'yeh the pact was significant, but you have to assess its significance alongside all these other events i know about' haha.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
haha ah i got 5 extra booklets and the two girls in front of me kept putting their hands up for more too so i didn't feel too bad! i'm so sick of filling out a million booklets when everyone else has left though haha.
i was the only one who asked for moar
=[[
/loner

inter108

HSC
lucidassembly said:

Did you copy my test like that's exactly what i wrote.

But i got 2 pages for 10 mark and 8 pages for 15 meh works out i think

Zephyrio

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Qft, lol.
I was like, OH COME ON
Are you just BEGGING for kids to go off on tangents?!
I ended up writing about Albert Speer's whole life. (Basically). I mean, 'coz his historical context extends through to the war, through to 1981 when he died. That's his historical context. :rofl::ninja: Thanks for a crap question.

dance2urownbeat

HSC
inter108 said:
I wrote Leon Bronstein. :(

I could'nt remember Lev Davidovich Bronstein?

that's wrong eh markers don't care hope fully.

eh i don't think you'll be marked down for writing leon bronstein lol. he's stupid for changing his name anyway! i'm always like "leon trotsky was born lev bronstein in october 1879..." sounds silly.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Zephyrio said:
I ended up writing about Albert Speer's whole life. (Basically). I mean, 'coz his historical context extends through to the war, through to 1981 when he died. That's his historical context. :rofl::ninja: Thanks for a crap question.
hahaha I was the same for Leni sort of, added some crap about her dancing post ww1, and the context of nazism and .. god i dont even remember.

so tired!

inter108

HSC
dance2urownbeat said:

haha we did the exact same questions! my direct competition! haha. um i thought russia was quite gay. i just talked about random events and policies and kept throwing in "so this different vision led to this..." haha ahh it was such crap! do you know anyone who did the 5 year plans? maybe if you knew them inside out but otherwise... and i kinda liked conflict. i mainly talked about the lead up to the pact, like abyssinia, spanish civil war, collapse of league of nations -> britain and france sat back and opted for appeasement -> russia became heeps disillusioned and signed the pact basically. i was like 'yeh the pact was significant, but you have to assess its significance alongside all these other events i know about' haha.
Silence i kill you rofl

That terrorist ringtone xD

dance2urownbeat

HSC
inter108 said:
Silence i kill you rofl

That terrorist ringtone xD
waaaat...?

also, short stack = soo good :) are you a coastie too then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)