• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Peter Costello (1 Viewer)

So...

• Love him

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Can tolerate him

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hate him

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
absolution* said:
What i find ridiculous is:

1) You cant spell ridiculous
2) You look exactly like that hyper-active twat from Neighbours
3) Your entire argument is proliferating the grounds on which disputation has positive effects when it is fairly obvious that i was in fact, not championing the social destructionism of unionism, but merely representing the significant economic constraints it places on the economy in an effort to prove asqy wrong.
Bah, I learn two languages. E or i, at least I have a some command of basic grammar. I can just as easily claim you can't put the little dash thing in can't. (No, I do not know what it's called.)

I have never watched a full episodeof Neighbors but unfortunately, I know exactly which character you are referring too. I look nothing like that spastic. Last time I saw him he had a shaved head, rounded eyes, acne and was generally inferior. If you post a mugshot of him I'll post one of me, the differences will be stark.

Well, yes, that was my entire argument, becuase your entire argument was solely the economic disadvantages of Unionism. Do you acknowledge that a positive outcome is often achieved through necessary strike action?

Looking back at my post, I did infact mention strikes could well be uncalled for and be an unnecessary contributor to a fall in production.

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
As Asquithian said, nobody seems to care about an effective economy in its entirety when there is a supposed need to ensure that our economy is as financially efficient as possible.

Oh well, I'll start caring in a year or two.

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Asquithian said:
Absolution - the Howard government came into power in 1995/96

The trend has been downwards since 1991.
Yes, though the point i was making is that they were internationally high when compared with other OECD nations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)