Peter Skrzynecki - Belonging (1 Viewer)

Jay-Tee

HSC
does anyone have notes for Peter Skrzynecki's "Feliks Skrzinecki" and "St Patricks College" possibly with techniques?

thanks guys

shady145

Banned
HSC
are you doing peter skrzynecki in advanced. my school is doing his poems in standard

morganjane

HSC
I've just gotten rid of all my notes off my computer for english. i studied Skrzynecki's poetry last year and had detailed notes on Feliks Skrzynecki. Its a good poem, considering what his poetry is like.

Heres one thing i remember;
Feliks only kept pace with the Joneses of his own minds making- he didnt run his life to keep up with others, just himself.

God Bless
Morgan
xXx

Cataclysm

HSC
I'm busy doing notes about him around about now, and those two poems are a part of the ones that I'm studying in advanced.. They're pretty good, because we had him come to talk to us about them, and some other workshop as well, which I think was better.. Me and Peter didn't really get along well.. I ripped his book accidently whilst he was talking because I really really hate him ^^.. Still, I have his notes on them somewhere, when I get time, I'll type them/scan them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)