Peter Skrzynecki - Immigrant Chronicle (1 Viewer)

elven_princess

any of u guys doing Skrzynecki for ur physical journeys???
i wanna share info on it, coz have to do a visual rep on his poems soon >.<

man, last yr's Identity is so much easier -_____-

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Yeah im doing it, but we havent really started them yet, only read through them.

elven_princess

we did about 5 poems already
and the damn visual rep, it's much harder than identity, i dont even know which to bullshit about >.< T___T

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
We're doing Skrzynecki too. He really annoys me, or rather it might be the whole analysing of the poems that annoys me.
We've just dissected alot of his poems, and learned ol Feliks' life story. Though the teacher is threatening us with an assignment.

I'll tell you if there's anything worth telling about Skryznecki, right now it's all juts repetitive

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Yep we are doing Skrzynecki too - i'm critiquing him at teh moment :rolleyes: - or at least trying to. We've only got 2 poems to go so if u want to compare notes etc i'm all for it.

coz have to do a visual rep on his poems soon
what do you mean by that??

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I think the poems were sad they nearly made me cry, or that may of just being because i was in a depressed mood :(

elven_princess

well, we need to use 2 of his poems, and relate them to journey, show how much we understand the whole journey thingy -____-

zenny

in front of the computer at my home in carroll, us
yeh i'm doing 7 of his poems (Migrant Hostel, Immigrants at Central Station, Feliks Skrzynecki, Leaving Home, A Drive in the Country, Crossing the Red Sea, Postcard) and just doing study notes for them all for HSC. I think he is easy but our teacher delves into them WAY too much. i'll post my analysis' on here when i'm done if anyone wants em.

darkchoc

HSC
yeh i'm doing 7 of his poems (Migrant Hostel, Immigrants at Central Station, Feliks Skrzynecki, Leaving Home, A Drive in the Country, Crossing the Red Sea, Postcard) and just doing study notes for them all for HSC. I think he is easy but our teacher delves into them WAY too much. i'll post my analysis' on here when i'm done if anyone wants em.
would you still have them? i would really appreciate it if you could post it up/send them to me. email:shazchow@hotmail.com

Guesss

HSC
Im currently doing "crossing the red sea" and have to hand in an analysis on Monday! Our maor text for the journey unit is a play called "Away"! Anyone else doing that one??

Jonski

HSC
i is doing 10 mary st, st pats, and migrant hostel..... skrzynecki u peice of shit!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)