Petition For Crime Question (2 Viewers)

jaba

Crime Question Is Unfair

H.A.
Belmore Boys High School

The crime question in the legal exam was TOTALLY unfair. We study the topic for one whole term and they base the question on a section of the topic, i didn't even know it existed. Also, In the syallabus there isnt any claer or direct point relating to that section.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR
Legal studies students, iam available for any support u may need in ur peition regarding the crime question

Last edited:

drunk_polly

HSC
can i also add friends?.. I know they would also be willing to sign up...

Z.A
R.B
S.H
S.B
J.N

All from Bankstown Girls High School

I called up board of studies in regards to the question.. the guy said that it has come to their attension and they are discussing what they could do about it.. they will first see how the students answered the question.. and then they will decide on what to do.. good luck anyways... good on you for doing this.

*~bunni~*

HSC
r.p. loreto normanhurst

how do we complain can i ask?? coz ill b callin up that hotline a hell of a lot!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
J.M
The Kings School
__

btw Good school bunni; i know quite a few poeple from there ;)

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
why not write up a petition that they didnt ask what u specifically studied for, catered the HSC for u? loser
Anti-Mathmite said:
why not write up a petition that they didnt ask what u specifically studied for, catered the HSC for u? loser

go shoot yourself you nut....this is directed at antimathemite by the way.

Smartie87

HSC
Kutar Maggi said:
Man you're smart! Thats exactly what we are doing! Trying to get something done about a question that the majority of people agree was not a requirement of the legal studies syllabus. No, I didn't study the area of young offenders, and I DID write an answer to the question using the knowledge I could from ASPECTS of the syllabus we have learnt, but not enough for 19 marks I'm afraid...

Don't bother whinging after u get your shit mark back cuz of that dud question... cuz it will be too late then. Thats why we are trying to get something done now.

So take your BS somewhere else, cuz you are outnumbered incase you havent noticed

=slade=

HSC
i wouldnt worry about Kutar Maggi ... just focus on the shitty Question hey! i thought i was just dumb when i read it and tried to BS my way through, obivously not well enough for full marks. but if it wasnt even really in the syllabus, then im all for a petition!!

ks st johns college

i hate that crime was so huge, and it only came down to 40 minutes of writing in the exam, about obscure things that no-one understood. actually, i hate that about all exams!!

RedTommo

HSC
T.M

North Sydney Boys High School

I personally think the marks will be levelled out by virtually the whole state bullshitting their way through Crime, but nevertheless, I fail to see how marking something apparently not a part of the syllabus could even be considered.

Smartie87

HSC
we're getting there guys! I'm getting details messaged to me from those who want to keep it private... remember just get the details to me anyway u can!

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
people are too scared to put their names because they think the BoS will deleted their marks or something :p

Kirika

HSC
yeah, there is nothing they can do to you for simply saying that you disagree with the question and for complaining about it... freedom of expression remember peoples? dont be afraid to speak up... thats what they want so that they dont have to admit they made a mistake...

Smartie87

HSC
its to show the board that the majority are against it. They told me on the phone yesterday that only a few ppl have complained which will reflect how much is done about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)