• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

pfft to boys! (2 Viewers)

*ashlea*

HSC
hey its not like we really have any other choice here, once were preggers anyway.. well i guess we could have them slice open our stomach and rip that thing outta there but really.. is that any better?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
*ashlea* said:
hey its not like we really have any other choice here, once were preggers anyway.. well i guess we could have them slice open our stomach and rip that thing outta there but really.. is that any better?
imagine all that blood :eek:
haha trust ash to revive this thread

*ashlea*

HSC
of course i shall revive the thread.. pfft to boys.. y dont they have to give birth? oh yeah, because they r sooks.. don't get me wrong-i love boys, well one in particular, but has anyone ever noticed how they wimp out if they get the slightest ailment, like a cold, a cut, a headache, etc and need to be looked after like a baby for a week? then say girls are weak if we complain when we r in labour/have cramps or whatever? lol- boys are so silly..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I have been warped dammitt!!! (cus i have been going to a girls school nearly my whole life) I dont see boys as "mates" or "friends" I see them as prospective BF's.....argh :mad:
so true, try being mean to all of the, its working well 4 me

*ashlea* said:
of course i shall revive the thread.. pfft to boys.. y dont they have to give birth? oh yeah, because they r sooks.. don't get me wrong-i love boys, well one in particular, but has anyone ever noticed how they wimp out if they get the slightest ailment, like a cold, a cut, a headache, etc and need to be looked after like a baby for a week? then say girls are weak if we complain when we r in labour/have cramps or whatever? lol- boys are so silly..
thats just being narrow-minded, i dont know ne guy at the age of 18 who will lie down because he has a cut or a cold. fuck, i know guys who continue playing sport with fucked knees, fractured arms etc etc, cant call that pussy (has sumthing to do pride)

but im glad only females can have babies, coz it'd fucking hurt...no denying that

tempco

HSC
if males were forced to carry babies on their abdomens for extended periods of time (i.e. 9 months), their backs would snap.

*ashlea*

HSC
lol.. i was kidding.. but yes boys do have weak spines now that u mention it.. hmm.. spineless..

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*ashlea* said:
lol.. i was kidding.. but yes boys do have weak spines now that u mention it.. hmm.. spineless..
lol...hmmm...spineless, we are, i'll admit to that, but thats because of girls and their constant whining and crap :)

'carrying' u on our shoulders breaks our backs

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
*ashlea* said:
hey... i dont do that!!!! thats too much of a generalisation

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
a complete generalising. men and boys are different. some boys grow up to be much different to some others.

most teenage girls complain at the slightest ailment. that is why the saying goes, " a girl is not yet a woman until she gives birth." have you given birth yet? therefore, you are lower than your generalisation upon us. well of course when i mean 'us,' i mean the guys who bear it out.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
I have been warped dammitt!!! (cus i have been going to a girls school nearly my whole life) I dont see boys as "mates" or "friends" I see them as prospective BF's.....argh :mad:
stupid girl

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wrong_turn said:
a complete generalising. men and boys are different. some boys grow up to be much different to some others.

most teenage girls complain at the slightest ailment. that is why the saying goes, " a girl is not yet a woman until she gives birth." have you given birth yet? therefore, you are lower than your generalisation upon us. well of course when i mean 'us,' i mean the guys who bear it out.
too true, i think you did well, although u used a generalisation 2 beat anuthas generalisation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)