Pharmacy O-day welcome presentation 24 Feb (1 Viewer)

okimura1170

HSC
N/A
I was not able to attend the Pharmacy O-day welcome presentation 24 Feb 1130am at The Footbridge Lecture Theatre.
If anybody did attend , would you be so kind as to post any interesting / useful information items from the presentation and subsequent bbq/ faculty tour please ? Thanks

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Hey. I went, it pretty much was just a welcome, introduction to the Deane etc. From what i remember:

• Introducing staff members such as the Deane, administration, and undergraduate coordinator
  • History of the course, how its changed etc
  • The union and the SUPA trying to recruit people to join
  • A lady from the medical library basicaly telling us that a lot of our resources are there. Also, theres some limited resources which you can only borrow for 2 hrs or sumin.
  • Information on lectures which is pretty much sumarised on this sheet. The email I've scraped down is for the undergraduate coordinator. Email her for enquires.
I didn't go to the BBQ or faculty tour. Other than the sheet I've uploaded, the rest of the Pharmacy Welcome was pretty much just to get a feel of the place and settle in. So really you didn't miss much.

Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)