Phil 1007 knowledge and reality lecture slides (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
acmilan said:
My friend did it last year, i'll ask and PM you if he does

anyone else have emn ?

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
Dumsum said:
You could always take notes yourself *gasp*
I am, but i might have to miss a about two lectures because i've got training for work.

hence needing the slides

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Dumsum said:
You could always take notes yourself *gasp*
but you should check out his slides, he just post slabs of writing..so its pretty hard to take it all down and listen to him, on top of that for some reason he cant upload it to either the phil website or webct, its bugging me, but sigh, cant do anything about it

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Arh, Dr. Isam is a newbie lecturer if you guys don't know.

He hasn't even been granted WebCT Authentication certificate, more simply, he hasn't even got access to WebCT. He really should put the notes up onto the philosophy website, I think the reason why he isn't putting them up, is cos he thinks his notes are "really special" and that he's put alot of hard work into making them.

Hopefully we can get those past lecture notes, cos Islam's notes are based on those anyway.

Btw, even if we all turned up to his lectures, there's just way too much info on each slide, and there isn't enough time to copy all of it, we cannot just simply follow Islam's saying of "just copy the main points" because they are already the main points :(

Last edited:

Rekkusu

HSC
Ok I'm gonna double-post.

I just asked Dr. Soon Ng regarding last year's lecture notes, and he says "Past PHIL1007 lecture notes have been deleted and are no longer available."

So...looks like the Islam dude is either holding the last copy of all of last year's lecture notes or...he's changed them all to his.

Hey since everyone here does want his lecture notes, you wanna all complain to the first year coordinator for Philosophy, and force Islam to put up his notes onto WebCT or any online site?

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I had an idea of taking photos of the slides as he puts them up as I can't write that fast, then I realised I might as well just take my laptop and type them.

Rekkusu

HSC
Hm Good idea actually...Might do that as well.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Yo guys, PHIL1007 is up on WebCT Vista. Only the latest 5 lectures are available at the moment however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)