• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Philosophy anyone? (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

History was never my forte, as it bored me to tears and I was never motivated to work for it. I didn't find it rewarding, and I always walked out of the lecture feeling dumber than I did when I walked in.

The Crusade related information was good though, because it linked to violence. :) In any case, I still haven't learned my lesson, and will be doing History again next semester.

Oh, and because you posted my subject rankings, I would like to change those. From hardest to easiest:

HSTY>PHIL>EDUF>ENGL

company_sin

HSC
I Agree!

History (Euro in the Middle Ages) was ridiculous. I had NO idea what was going on any of the time. The lectures were completely mind-numbing.

Thank G-d I passed and don't have to resit that G-d forsaken unit!

J

jhakka

I wouldn't have done it again. I would have picked up another History unit in summer school or something.

company_sin

HSC
Congratulations on passing as well!

*quietly awaits philosophy and English marks... not quite caring about education*

J

jhakka

I'm a bit worreid about PHIL because the weighting was so high. I need 40% overall to pass the course. But they'll probably scale it so most people pass.

ENGL was such a low weighting and an easy exam that I'm not worried at all.

I only need 12 marks in the EDUF exam to pass the course, so again, I'm not worried.

niteshade1312

HSC
I hated it because I hated the lecturer.. he had some grudge against people with a personality.. therefore he hated most of the class.

J

jhakka

I hated the last topic, and turned up to one and a half lectures for it. Still got credit, though. :)

How did you guys go?

company_sin

HSC
Nice,

I just missed out on a credit. Which is good considering my effort to result ratio.

No more philosophy next semester! Squee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)