Photography..... (1 Viewer)

Crazy4U

Anybody doing photography for their major work? I did and I found it so hard to get the time to do it cos i couldn't work on it much at school.... What did people have as their subject in their photo's?

x Linda x

i did....well am- i need to develop some more photos though because my recent ones got ruined! someone spilt developer on them!!!! :mad:
& then i'll bind all my finished images into a book.
my subject is how celebrities are seen as being fake but at the end of the day they are none the less human beings like you & me...something along those lines.
have u got any idea how you're gonna fill out the form before you hand your major work in? also how far along are you?

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
My friend took some digitals of us in the artrooms - the rough pic was shit - but he edited them and used photoshop and Paintshop and created some cool stuff -
His site is www.Mattdunbar.com
Go into photography, then yr 12 art...and that's what he did. It didn't really have any deep and meaningful idea behind it but all those pics were taken in our shoddy art room.

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
i did a collection of works, and had 6 black and white photographs - they took soooooo long to get em printed perfectly!! They are divided into 3 groups - each has a portrait of a guy playing trumpet, and a still life close up of the trumpet. They turned out quite alright... and i also did a charcoal drawing of maynard ferguson playing flugel horn, and a self portrait painting of me holding my trumpet in frida kahlo style. Im so glad art is over !! phew!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
trumpet geek said:
i did a collection of works, and had 6 black and white photographs - they took soooooo long to get em printed perfectly!! They are divided into 3 groups - each has a portrait of a guy playing trumpet, and a still life close up of the trumpet. They turned out quite alright... and i also did a charcoal drawing of maynard ferguson playing flugel horn, and a self portrait painting of me holding my trumpet in frida kahlo style. Im so glad art is over !! phew!
I did C.O.Wz 2 - but used photography (I also do photography as one of my subjects)

I did 3 "Form" photos of myself and incorperated them into one of my artworks! :cool: - they were digital B&W + all i did was some simple photoshop + printed them out on cannon printer - photo paper!! - Done in about an hour- max! :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i did photography as a subject
so i wasnt able to do photography only in my major work
apparently there are big penalties?!?
coz y0u can work on it in art + photography classes and have more time or some shit!
blahhhhh!!!!!
i lurrrrve photography!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)