Photography (1 Viewer)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Hey guys. Lately I've been overcome with an urge to take up photography as a hobby, but I'm not too sure where to start. Does anyone have any advice for a total beginner? Choice of camera, things to practice on for technique..anything advice is appreciated. Thanks

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
If ya really want to start photography...then i suggest ya to invest in a dslr and a good lens. It may be expensive but its well worth it. Lens last for over a decade.

Nikon D70
Canon 300D

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
a SLR Digital Camera is da best option...as you want to take lots of photo without having to pay for film, processing and prints........

best advice for a beginner.....take as many photos as u can....from anythign, any angle, any lighting, anywhere.....etc...you get wat I'm trying to say........practice makes perfect. Some people try to teach the things u should in photography to take a certain type of photo...but I say F it....take pictures ur way...create ur own style.....get a feel for ur camera, angle and shot. It's better to get knu the no noz by committing them than to memorise all the do doz.......

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh i have an erge to take up photography too.

check out www.deviantart.com and browse to the photography section. it has some really inspiring photos. change the options so it selects the best photos and choose what type of photography u want eg people, building....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)