Photoshop Blending (1 Viewer)

Stubes

One, Two, Step
HSC
Heres the situation: I want to learn something better than simple blending techniques for photshop CS. I'm digitally appropriatin a picture of myself as a a reflection juxtaposed on another image (in this case peices of black plastic of a camers).

Apart from simple opacity and light effect tool i wouldn't mind learnin a few more tricks to improve my work.

The size is approx 1m in width, 0.75m in height when printed, so this rules out any rush job looking blending.

Thanks

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
i don't quite unbderstnad what you mean... but try using the pattern tools and brin the images into one another rather than belending them You'll find when it's blown up you will see where the pixels have smudged. Also use quick mask to make sure your image is "cut out" as best you can. I hope that helped you alittle.

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but your best bet is probably masking layers and using the gradient tool. PM me and I'll add you to MSN if you want more information. It might sound like gibberish to you at the moment, but it's one of the most useful techniques you can learn for any kind of image manipulation.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Jayphen said:
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but your best bet is probably masking layers and using the gradient tool. PM me and I'll add you to MSN if you want more information. It might sound like gibberish to you at the moment, but it's one of the most useful techniques you can learn for any kind of image manipulation.
Agreed! Avoid using the filters because they are really generic. Also, play around with the hues, contrast and saturation of the layers. Try adobe illustrator if you are after something clean because it is a lot more flexible for printmaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)