• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Phycis Context 2 Solutions (1 Viewer)

Nissanist

Hi, I'm looking for the Physics Context 2 textbook solutions. Would anybody have the solutions or know where i can get it from?

Thanks.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Goto a library, they would probably have the book there, or ask your school lab if they have a copy

Otherwise i dont think there are answers online unless you can find someone who has the book and they are generous enough to tell you the answers or send you a copy

:)

Last edited:

Jase

HSC
Yeh i dont have it either, if you got the CD, then you had to pay $30 extra with the book.
i've been searching a while..

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Jase said:
i've been searching a while..
How desperate is this?

I have the solutions from my physics textbook.. the red one with the satellite on the front.. I think thats physics in contexts... about 40mm thick.

don't ask how i got them;) but I'll put them up if its desparate.. they are somewhere on my backup cds

Jase

HSC
well, If it's not too much trouble... ^^

It's not a life or death matter, i'd just like to know whether i've answered questions correctly. But isn't that CD kinda huge, how can you post it?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
the solutions i *stole*:p are very small PDFs. i don't have every chapter tho... just hte cores i think.. not very big;)

Nissanist

yes yes pls, ive been searching for these solutions for a while now. i doesn't matter if itz only a few chapters, itz better than nothin.

Nissanist

if you have a hard copy then dw corse i dun wonna trouble you scanning all the pages. It would prolly take really long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)