Physical Journey ! ARGH so Sick of Hearing Those Words! (1 Viewer)

*aspesstoss*

HSC
Hey All ,

This Is My First Post On Here ! So I Dont Know How To Work This Out Right . So If I Make Any Mistakes .. Sorry .

Well . I Have An English Speech Due On Tuesday And The Question Is -

" How Important Are Journeys To Individuals ? "

Argh I Have No Idea On How To Start If Off Either . ( Yeah Im A Dumbass , GO Figure ) . So If Anyone Would Like To Give Me a Little Boost In The Right Direction . That Would Be Great !

Take Care -- Aspesstoss xoxo ! :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Welcome to BOS *aspesstoss*

As your post is on English AOS it should of been post here

Although a mod should soon move this. If you go to the English AOS forum you will see important links at the top of the forum there is alot of usefull information that might help you.

Starting a bit late if it is due on tuesday aren't you? I assume by individual it means YOU so you can talk about how different texts that studied (you need to know your texts) have helped your understanding of the importance of journeys. In this answer you would have to discuss textual techniques and how they work to support your understanding.

Hope that helps and gives you some direction. :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol .. but u can also refer to the persona's in the text .. and how journeys can change them for the better or worse where they are able to learn some sort of moral. :D

*aspesstoss*

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Welcome to BOS *aspesstoss*

Starting a bit late if it is due on tuesday aren't you? I assume by individual it means YOU so you can talk about how different texts that studied (you need to know your texts) have helped your understanding of the importance of journeys. In this answer you would have to discuss textual techniques and how they work to support your understanding.
Yep . Well I Tend To Worry More About my Social Life Than School . Which Is Why Im Starting This Assement A Little Late . Thanks For The Help !

milady

HSC
you've got it lucky. my school does imaginative journeys in the hsc. that's worse, imo. what actually *is* an imaginative journey? how do you find books etc involving one? sounds nasty to me.

mrviper89

HSC
well in my english class last term we were made to complete a weekly practice paper on say paper 1 section 1 and so on and they had to be at least 3 pgs long and journeys isnt that easy too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)