Physical Journey: "Human Spirit" (1 Viewer)

andynhan

HSC
when i had first read it i was abit confused to, but i just argued that human spirit was needed for personal grwth, surpass obstacles and develop new ways of seeing and being.. I basically argued that without human spirit one would not be able to gain these things out of the journey and it will be useless... now that i think about it, i dunno if thats correct??

eddy11

HSC
same for me as above, it threw me a bit at first and i despaired for a second or two and then realised i could rework my thesis, in the end i produced a response i was happy with, i definitely answered my question, just unsure whether it was 'persuasive' enough.

tpeet

HSC
meechfan said:
the human spirit... an embodiment of resilience and this ability to surpass adversity... and so forth... saw a pretty good connection with Kite Runner and Mao's Last Dancer but... damn so pressed for time:(
I used Mao's Last Dancer as well, the whole human spirit thing matched Li's 'journey' perfectly, yay! But i agree, what can u write in 40 mins which ends up being around 30-35 if u plan & proof read?

xsjado

HSC
rammedstein said:
define the human spirit:

the human spirit is vodka, it's a strong spirit that almost all humans like
i think thats pretty spot on.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
leon4u said:
Basically on every physical journey one will seek new challenges and twists. Without human spirit it will not be possible to reach the destination as its so vital bla bla

same
each journey has to have a trigger, obstacle and outcome
to overcome the obstacles and reach the destination, one must have a strong 'human spirit'
lol thats what i said

sasa-o8

HSC
want2bdifferent said:
I made up all this crap how it is nessersary to have a strong human spirit because of the challenge's they present..
Basically how I interpreted the quote too, except I didn't exactly know how to incorporate it into my text so I chucked it in wherever possible and my thesises weren't strong :(

idkidkidkidkidk

HSC
I was very happy to see this question, (I was expecting the worst... ie a radio transcript or something of the like :S) it tied in with my both of my chosen ort's very well (ort: 2008 television advertisement for Bathurst 1000 & 'Flicka') .
I basically said that a stong human spirit was essential in order to overcome challenges that may arise in the journey, and that it was also essential in order to initiate and to conclude the journey. It tied in nicely with Huck Finn, the whole 'endurance' thing that was present within the bathurst ad and strong spirited protagonist in the movie (other texts).

teurino

HSC
if ur essay related back to the concept of 'physical journeys' and the statement, u will still get marked for it right?
lol had 3 mins just about to start my 2nd related text so i just put a conclusion and finished the 2nd related text with the time i had. So with marking, having a intro, body and conclusion is important?

HSC
I thought it was a good question for that i wrote a solid 8 pages on it and i probably could of written more but the thing is i did not have time

idkidkidkidkidk

HSC
yeah I managed about 10 pages, I was going to keep writing... then I looked at the time and thought I had better complete Q 1 & 2.... I only had 1 hour left :S woops lol

lost1

HSC
Basically, like someone already mentioned, the physical journey presents challenges/obstacles and there is a necessity for strong human spirit in order for the traveller to progress through the journey and perhaps ultimately reach a destination.

For Skrzynecki, I wrote something about travellers extending themselves to emotional/spiritual journeying (Crossing Red Sea) thus able to progress (I Fu*in forgot to mention crossing the 'equator'!!) and likewise the lack of human spirit (Immigrant at Central Station) results in the travellers unable to choose the direction of their journey...hopefully what i wrote makes sense to the marker or else im fuked :(

acfsambo

HSC
I basically wrote, for Huck Finn anyway, that Huck needed a strong human spirit to overcome the rules and norms of society, especially to accept Jim as a real person.

HSC
I said that a strong human spirit is not essential, but it is inevitable at the end of the journey. Tied in with Skrzynecki, and my related were Woolvs in the Sittee and Spirited Away, so I think I went well.
I think.

Danta232

HSC
it was gay...

i did huck finn, and i made up some bullshit about how... Huck had to have great human spirit to overcome the journey... but that wasn't waht the text was about.. the text was about racism in socety...

and how the fuck is "desination calbria" for me meant to fit in...

then i was alo pissed that is said 2 related texts... teh last few have all said one.. i am pissed XD

coolcapsicum

HSC
i found this question okay, .. though i challenged the question with Away.. i said that sometimes u get a stronger human spirit from the journey..
but the thing was that all my related has strong human spirits to persue the journey.. so that was kinda annoying.. didn't finish the 8 booklet!!!..

but the thing with my related texts was taht.. none of tehm really focused on teh 'human spirit ' too much.. and i had prepared 3.. and i foudn it really hard to choose which two.. .!!!..

coolcapsicum

HSC
pickledvictory said:
I said that a strong human spirit is not essential, but it is inevitable at the end of the journey. Tied in with Skrzynecki, and my related were Woolvs in the Sittee and Spirited Away, so I think I went well.
I think.
yeah i did teh same thing with spirited away.. like with chihiro.. didn't have time to talk about the other characters

xJennax

HSC
I liked this quote, it fit pretty well with Skrzynecki and related material. I ended up writing the whole booklet on Skrzynecki and then had to really rush my related material in 4 pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)