Physical Journey Movie (1 Viewer)

OzzY

HSC
Just wanted to know if 3000 miles to gracelands would be a suitable movie for the Physical Journey Assignment?

And also i was wondering if i can use the Journey of myself, when i went overseas, it says on the sheet non-fiction texts? But have been hearing that i shouldnt use it? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for the help

Jaydels

HSC
some girl at my school asked a teacher if she could use her trip overseas if she kept a journal and they said it would be alright but i don't see how it would work

Scanorama

HSC
Maybe she saw something new or different thus she learned something new? Really, the whole addtional material thing can be both reality and use your imagination. One guy in my school used a imaginative text which he made up and got a pretty good mark.

OzzY

HSC
Thanks alot for your help guys, i think i will use my brothers perspective and write it from his diary entry. Just thought i would be a bit different?

Also how about the movie? has anyone watched it?

just want to know if its any good?

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
The thing with using your own text, is that how are you going to refer to it? ie. "in my journal, i wrote.." or "in my brother's journal he wrote..". It just doesnt sound right to me, i'd stay away from it and use actual texts so that your response sounds more sophisticated and gives the impression that you studied in the year.

OzzY

HSC
Im goin to write it as his name, Oscar

God english screws wit my head sometimes...and i aint happy jan! :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)