PHYSICS or Economics?? (1 Viewer)

jayjay lol

HSC
N/A
So as the title suggests, which one should i keep for hsc, physics or economics? Im roughly good at and interested in both but want to drop one :) any help is appreciated!!!

and content-wise, which one takes more time to study?

braintic

HSC
N/A
They scale about the same, and you say you have equal ability and interest in both.
In terms of separating them then, really that just leaves your future career interests. Or perhaps the quality of your teachers.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Economics is really useful for commerce and economics degrees , and physics would be useful for engineering degrees .

Disclosure

HSC
choose what you're passionate about because you'll have more positive emotions towards the subject and be more motivated to study it, rather than one that you despise or one that you are 'expected' or 'forced' to do...

jayjay lol

HSC
N/A
i'm kinda uncertain about what to do in uni :(

can anyone tell me which one has more workload???

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Economics has the extra workload in a sense that - the course is not ''static'' - you need to be updated with changes in the domestic and global economy or relevant examples in the real world.

Physics has the challenge of a more strict marking criteria - so you probably need to spend more time perfecting exam technique (you need to do the same with Economics but it's even MORE important in Physics).

Then again, I spent much more time on Economics because I was more dedicated to it and was more motivated to study for it [hence my Economics is slightly better than Physics].

tbh, just keep both until you feel the absolute need to drop.

I was about to drop Physics at the end of Year 11 but now, I definitely want to keep it all the way.

jayjay lol

HSC
N/A
Economics has the extra workload in a sense that - the course is not ''static'' - you need to be updated with changes in the domestic and global economy or relevant examples in the real world.

Physics has the challenge of a more strict marking criteria - so you probably need to spend more time perfecting exam technique (you need to do the same with Economics but it's even MORE important in Physics).

Then again, I spent much more time on Economics because I was more dedicated to it and was more motivated to study for it [hence my Economics is slightly better than Physics].

tbh, just keep both until you feel the absolute need to drop.

I was about to drop Physics at the end of Year 11 but now, I definitely want to keep it all the way.
that's really helpful!! thanks :) but i still lean more towards physics since i hate essay writing and budget researching

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)