physics prac and stoopid teacher (1 Viewer)

is baby_mulanz teacher fair? and should liquid paper lose marks?

• yes teacher is rite and liquid paper should lose marks

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • yes teacher is rite but losing marks for liquid paper is stoopid

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • teacher is just damn stoopid! and its all stoopid!!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • teacher is stoopid, but liquid paper still should lose marks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
ok~ i did this prac rite.. and i got 8/10
i lost 1 mark for liquid paper/presentation and 1 mark for writing ms-2 instead of ms-1..
my teacher said that he gave me a crap marrk cause he saw otha pplZ compared it to theirs and mine was crap... and i said that that was a stoopid way of marking cause then the only way that it was fair to mark by comparison was if he saw the entire of NSW's pracs!! and he got pissed at me cause he knew i was RITE!!!

enyway wat should i do?? do u think its fair??

N

ND

I don't think you should lose a mark for whiteout, everyone makes mistakes. About the ms-2, i think something should be lost, but 1/10 is alot, maybe 1/20 or something.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
wat should i do??:chainsaw: bash him uP!!?!?!?
:~~~~~~~~~~~~( i wana because he got relli angry at me when i asked him why and he said he might change it to 7/10 if i want him to change the mark so im realli realli :mad:

Mr Wiggle

The Best
HSC
N/A
i think the best thing 2 do is just shut up cop the lost of the 2 marks cause if u keep arguing wif him than eventually the loser will be u cause he is giving u the marks 2 the BOS and also he might be 1 of those teachers who gives u bad mark evevn though u derserve it cause he hates than in the end he wins cause he fuck up ur UAI through giving u a mark.
so just cop it and live with it like i did my teacher each time i walk in to the he gives me a dirty look cause i complain 2 him bout not gettin 10/10 in 1 of my pracs. errr this post is gettin 2 long better stop now

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
grab a baseball bat and bong it on his head until his half dead

and make sure his/her is weird and convicne him to change the marks

okay bad idea but it will work!

professor

u have asked a professional here!!!
for the past yrs in high school education, i have been a member of the society where basically half of the teachers dislike you for some particular reason....and in your case, the ms-1 problem, marks should be deducted but only should be 1/2 mark, not 1 whole mark. And as for the whiteout business, u can actually go to head of department or go to your deputy and ask for their opinion, trust me, the last step will work if u know exactly what your talking and doing :) but this may lead to a bad bad relationship between the teacher and urself.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
There's some regulation recently about not having half-marks anymore in sciences... so the teachers (try to) apply the rules in the hsc exams to their schol work. No 1/2 marks.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
hmm.>~ ok~ helpful advice here.......*takes notes*
hmm... so its either.. hit with baseball bat or turn him into a projectile...

the problem is if i go to the Head teacher~ the head teacher will probally support my teacher..
And wat do u think about the whole comparing other ppl's work with mine?? is that even fair?? if the prac has everything in it then it should be fine.. why do i have to go and put extra stuff in it that it doesnt require just cause sum smart ass went and did that for their prac :eek:

tt_j65

HSC
our teacher said that if u have the right answer but the wrong ms-1 or ms-2, the hsc marker may still give you the mark

but liquid paper??? :eek:

i just scribble the wrong answer so the marker can read it if i actually got the right answer :eek:

liz

HSC
Yeah i did the HSC last year and my assessment tasks were compared with the other students work in the class and then accordingly given a mark. So baby_mulanz I think how he ranked everyone work was fair as thats what was done to me most of the time, but i don't think its fair for losing marks for liquid paper. But next time don't use liquid paper just cross it out. Its also better this way as i heard in some subjects such as maths if you get the right answer and cross it out and then do another answer in the exam and this one ends up wrong they may give you some marks for the answer you originally crossed out.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
somehow i dink crossing out woulda been worse. ... my teacher .. wanted neat .. it was one of those take me home and hand me in nxt week pracs and one of those that seem very tempting to start on the day which they are due

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

ah.. yes its tempting to start.. especially when your friends are the one that are doing it on the last day...

tt_j65: hey, timmeh can i borrow your prac book?
t-i-m-m-y: yeah alrite
teacher: okay hand in your prac books now
t-i-m-m-y: where's mine gone
tt-j65: i'll give it to u 2morrow

the next day, it does not turn up
OI~~ since wheen did i borrow ur prac book??????????????

:argue:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)