• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Physics Pract Test [Urgent] (1 Viewer)

csuwai

BOS Member
HSC
Heyy.. Ive got a pract test 2morrow, but i dont know wat its going to test me..

The assessment sheet says that it will asses
8.3 Electrical Energy
8.4 Moving About
8.5 Cosmic Engine
8.1 Physics

I got a few hints from the teacher and he said that we will get tested on Electricity and Moving about.. Does anyone know wat experiment i might get.. specific experiment

Last edited:

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
In my prac test:

Electrical Energy: had to set up circuits in series, and in parallel. Find voltage/Current/Resistance. Graph results.

Moving about: if i remember correctly, had to drop a ball from the 3rd storey of school, record time taken, then find height of the drop. + graph results

Just study formulas... especially the electrical formulas and you should be alrite

csuwai

BOS Member
HSC
thanks 4 the electrical tip.. but i doubt the moving about thing will b similar to our one.. first thing, we dont have a 3 story building near the labs..

btw, i also need some tips on getting my signature to work.. the pic just doesnt seem to appear.. only the site i uploaded it to appears

Last edited:

Zero Infinite

HSC
Graphing is particularly important in Physics pracs, so make sure you are familiar with the linear/inverse relationships.

I had one prac this year on Electricity, and it involved an electromagnet. So... I suggest studying broadly and know your concepts fairly well.

The bottom line is make sure you know what's going on during the prac. That is all.

vtrain

HSC
Moving about was newton's 2nd law a vehicle with different masses, requiring acceleration and stuff

D

dzzlng_07

csuwai said:
Heyy.. Ive got a pract test 2morrow, but i dont know wat its going to test me..

The assessment sheet says that it will asses
8.3 Electrical Energy
8.4 Moving About
8.5 Cosmic Engine
8.1 Physics

I got a few hints from the teacher and he said that we will get tested on Electricity and Moving about.. Does anyone know wat experiment i might get.. specific experiment
haha funny.. ur teacher LIED! =p
there was nothing in the prac about moving about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)