Physics predictions? (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
Interesting use of the word 'warned'. Compared to the rest of the syllabus, this is actually a pretty good deal for the long responses.
Depends on the q and if there's data. The banked road (i am assuming the racing one will be) one can catch a lot of people off. If there's friction involved, this formula needs to be included, which for most students would come from personal research because idk if this is taught in the classroom (I certainly wasn't taught and found it through google).
1667041316512.png

notme123

HSC
the fb post was edited: "higher proportion of marks on scientific Design and interpretation of data. Main topic still Mod 5". They said they'd delete it 'tomorrow' when it was sent 22h ago so we will see.

HSC
I saw this post on facebook which is likely fake cuz it was an anonymous post but interesting to think about:
"Close family friend is on NESA physics examiner board. Warned me that there will be a big emphasis on module 5 this year. 2 9 markers: one on satellites, one on a racing circuit with analysis of forces. "

bio had a lot of heavy markers this year and all the sciences usually follow each other in terms of examination style each year. this post came after the bio exam so no guarantees
Are they allowed to leak information about the exam like that?

notme123

HSC
ye but who knows if its true. if it ends up being true then its only fair more people get to find out and not only facebook. if its false well then it doesn't matter, only rumours

josh312

HSC
1. In your study of Physics, you have conducted numerous practical investigations. Discuss the relevant physics principles and procedures behind the following two practical observations of kinematics, in which objects;
i) spin in funky circles
ii) move towards big tings
2. How does electricity work? Reference electromagnetic theory and relevant examples to support your analysis. (25 Marks)
3. Assess the nature of light (25 Marks)
4. Discuss ALL of the evidence leading to the construction of the present 'Standard Model' of matter. (25 Marks)
Lol im stuffed then, my teacher made us do atomi for the 2 last modules and we didnt finish before grad, so she moved schools

Rico8888

HSC
It says on the NESA equipment list that we can bring protractors, compasses and set squares. Is it really needed?

Vall

HSC
I think all you really need is a ruler. Maybe bring a compass for if they ask "draw the path of this electron through this magnetic field" but I can't imagine you'll lose marks for not having an absolutely perfect semicircle

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What I have to say is that each person here has come a long way in the last 2 years. Throughout your final year of school, you have all evidently shown substantial commitment and effort to ensure the best possible results, not only in Physics, but across your subjects. For a lot of you, the Physics HSC exam will be your last exam. This marks the culmination of your HSC journey and the point beyond which school will be a thing of the past. Because of this, ensure that you remain fully focused for tomorrow. I can guarantee that it will all be worth it.

Some of you may still have 1 or 2 exams the following day, but you should remember that this is nothing more than delaying the inevitable, which is the fact that the HSC will be behind you very soon.

Best of luck guys! Make yourselves proud! 💪:D

1667388091912.png

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
God felt so bad for the MX2/1 cohort that he descended to make that paper. Can't wait for 90 raw to be scaled to 80 🙏🙏🙏

dansk1er

HSC
Wow that was easy, not even trying to be cocky just compared to past years. I finished with well over an hour left, and so did most of the people around me, was able to correct any mistakes in calculations n stuff. I mean surely physics will still align upwards though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)