PHYSICS Tutor + Chem, Maths(2u + 3u) =) (1 Viewer)

Da Nawty Dragon

HSC
PHYSICS Tutor + Chem, Maths(2u + 3u) =)

Hey people,

I have just graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High (09) and am eager to offer my services to tutor anyone in HSC or Preliminary physics, chemistry or maths.

I currently charge $25p/h (with the first lesson free), but this is certainly negotiable and so are the timings. =)

My internal respective marks at James Ruse are:
-Physics -- 97
-Chemistry --96
-Maths 2u --98
-Maths 3u -- 98 (actually 49/50 cause i only do extension 1)

In addition, I have a wealth of notes, all handwritten and typed, which are extremely detailed yet concise. However I believe that the only true way to maximise marks is to constantly do questions from past papers and not just read notes and hence will place strong emphasis on constant revision via past hsc questions and trial questions (thats how I had managed to significantly improve my marks)

I currently reside in Blacktown, but I am also able to tutor in Strathfield and Parramatta.

Just PM or email me, if interested or for any moar info =).

EDIT:

I also offer Preliminary tutoring for any of the subjects mentioned above, just nudge me for more info :)

my email is : anirudhmyla1991@gmail.com

Last edited:

kickass91

HSC
I highly recommend this guy. Ani's breadth of knowledge in both physics and chemistry is just phenomenal. He really does know how to drastically improve your results, seeing what he's achieved himself.

Besides, he's extremely good looking as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)