Pickups (1 Viewer)

dior1

HSC
N/A
Was going to make a poll, but cbf.

Me and a friend were discussing party pickups the other day.

Do you guys pick up with someone at every outing you go to, or just occasionaly?

And do you follow it up with texting and shiz, or did you just want a one nighter?

one8two

HSC
dior1 said:
Was going to make a poll, but cbf.

Me and a friend were discussing party pickups the other day.

Do you guys pick up with someone at every outing you go to, or just occasionaly?

And do you follow it up with texting and shiz, or did you just want a one nighter?
i've been in a relationship for 11 months so have no idea how I'm going to take it. I'm not very confident on my appearance, but I got over that a while ago so if anything happens, i'll just play it by ear.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Depends on the event. If its a party with more or less just people I know then the likelihood is extremely low. If it's a party with lots of people I don't know the chance is much higher. Tis just a numbers game after all.

Whether I text someone or not depends on how bad my head hurts and if one of my friends can remember if she was hot :p

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
"hey thats a nice dress. i think it would look good on my bedroom floor"

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I pick up occasionally at parties yes, but never text them the next day. Done that before and its a no-no she got way to clingy.:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)