Pics: jumping in the surf after last day of school, in uniform and going nuts (1 Viewer)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
I check in here every now and then to see if there are some questions I can answer and got my ass auto kicked by the forum software for not posting often enough.

Bored of Studies Auto Bitchslap said:
Hello Dominic! It appears you are a slack bastard and haven't posted much at all recently. Get off your ass mate and contribute something.
OK! FINE! We got some really cool pictures posted in the Schoolies gallery of people going nuts on their last day of school.... looks like the media turned up and all. Anyway, tons of school leavers went straight to the beach after their last day of school and ran into the surf in uniform... then people trying to rip each other's uniforms and freak out the tv cameras and stuff. Anyway... check it out.

Pretty much captures the atmosphere of Schoolies pretty well i think...

Dominic

HSC
N/A
I wonder if this trend is going to get bigger in 2006 - go you Gold Coast locals, go crazy and let all the tourists know whose town it is!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Thats the best schoolies thing i have ever seen!

keep up the good work

7th Sign

HSC
what uniform is that sware I have seen heaps of lowies wearing it...

chic is pretty decent aswell...but I saw a lot hotter gals on schoolies in my hotel dammmm level 4 .....every room their was hotties...

wish I had pics hahaha but I never took any ...one of my mates did take a few but he never had a camera at the sic times hahaha.....

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Thats the best schoolies thing i have ever seen!

keep up the good work
Cheers Serius, I dig it because it really captures the spirit of schoolies hey.... escaping from school, heading straight for the beach and running a muck.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Since schoolies week is on it's way again, I thought I'd point to this thread again. The spirit of schoolies is very important as plenty of people want to derail it: some people in government and some companies and some churches. Those pictures are a good reminder of what it's really about. Go nuts everyone, you deserve it.

Have you ever seen such a good depiction of the true spirit of schoolies? I haven't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)