Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I have my lip and my left lobe once and cartlidge twice.

in the christmas holidays I am re-piercing both lobes and stretching to 2 gauge. next year I am getting my right nipple pierced as well, and looking to get some tattoos in the future.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Jayphen said:

in the christmas holidays I am re-piercing both lobes and stretching to 2 gauge. next year I am getting my right nipple pierced as well, and looking to get some tattoos in the future.
i think that the stretching thing is gross...

tattoo's r so much bettter..!! i know their permanent, but theirawesome! cant wait to get my 3rd..

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i have 3 in each ear (lobes) and my labret pierced. possibly some tattoos sometime in the future... will have to think about it though

Last edited:

thugstylz_69

HSC
wanna get a tat, but parents won't let me :vcross: but when i'm 18 they reckon i can do wateva as long as they don't see :D

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
thugstylz_69 said:
wanna get a tat, but parents won't let me :vcross: but when i'm 18 they reckon i can do wateva as long as they don't see :D
or do wot i did..go get ur tattoo, and dont tell ure parents... my parents found out about both of mine at the same time.. god bless their souls they nearly fell off their chair.

but now they r cool with it.. its not like i can just scrub them off :D their there for life :p

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i got my tongue pierced 3 weeks ago...now i hav tongue, nose and ears done twice

wanton-wonton

HSC
when im 18, i want to get a tattoo on the back of my back, neck or on the shoulder blade...or possibly on the shoulder so i get to see it :)

haven't told my parents, dun wanna freak them out just yet.

HSC
3 earrings in each lobe, planning for the 4th in each as well. Not piercing elsewhere cos it'll hurt. I'm a sook! :rolleyes:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Jayphen said:

wow! you have your lip pierced aswell!
arent lip piercings fun? i find mine to be fun. . .

Sasky

HSC
Anyone feel uncomfortable with a toungue stud if uve had it too long? It feels annoying when I sleep now, is it safe to keep it in there?

duggoh

Adam
HSC
babyslug said:
my cartlidge piercing still hurts, after like, 5 weeks. IS THIS NORMAL DEAR GOD I'M GONNA DIE!
Nah... u'll live :p

I have like halfway down my ear pierced, and its sorta half cartlidge half normal ear, and it hurts still after like 6 wks and i can sometimes sleep on it...

I also wanna get a tongue ring, but i wanna get it with anasthetic, but my mean parents won't sign a consent form, and even tho im 16, if i get it done i want it done somewhere proper WITH anasthertic :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
duggoh said:
Nah... u'll live :p

I have like halfway down my ear pierced, and its sorta half cartlidge half normal ear, and it hurts still after like 6 wks and i can sometimes sleep on it...

I also wanna get a tongue ring, but i wanna get it with anasthetic, but my mean parents won't sign a consent form, and even tho im 16, if i get it done i want it done somewhere proper WITH anasthertic :p
how does one get their tongue anaesthitised?

ohwee im aloud to get another tattoo. im so stoked right now!
i just dont know what of, but i know i want it on my back, just dont know where on my back, possibly on the side of my back . . .
just dont know what of.

baby706

i have my ears, nose, belly and tounge done and a tat aswell and im 17

ive had my belly and nose done both twice....nose coz it got ripped out and closed up like a week after i had it done and belly coz it grew out

i got my tounge done without anything (pain killers etc) and it did hurt but it only lastsfor like 3mins then its fine. tounge piercings heal pretty quick and they dont hurt ur tounge just swells for a few days and u gotta use special mouthwash everytime u eat but other than that it was the best piercing ive had done in terms of ease to look after! i got told not to smoke or kiss anyone for 3 weeks but i did both within a week and it was fine...just b careful

my tatt is of a fairy on my lower back and i got it done like 3 months ago. it cost $180 and took about an hour...hurtbut less than expected. i wanna get anoter but i havent decided wat of and where yet!

Sasky

HSC
baby706 said:
ive had my belly and nose done both twice....nose coz it got ripped out and closed up like a week after i had it done and belly coz it grew out

i got my tounge done without anything (pain killers etc) and it did hurt but it only lastsfor like 3mins then its fine. tounge piercings heal pretty quick and they dont hurt ur tounge just swells for a few days and u gotta use special mouthwash everytime u eat but other than that it was the best piercing ive had done in terms of ease to look after! i got told not to smoke or kiss anyone for 3 weeks but i did both within a week and it was fine...just b careful

my tatt is of a fairy on my lower back and i got it done like 3 months ago. it cost $180 and took about an hour...hurtbut less than expected. i wanna get anoter but i havent decided wat of and where yet!
How'd ur nose one get ripped out? I think my belly one's more easy to look after. My tongue one feels annoying half the time - esp. before I go to sleep. But yeah, my chain smoking doesnt do much to the ring.
Where'd u get ur tat done?

baby706

i had my nose done with a gun instead of a needle so the stud wasnt a stud it was like a nail. and i was camping with my friends playing on this lilo bed thing in the water and my friends hair got caught round it and pulled it out.

umm i cant remember the name of the place (i think the name had something to do with flowers) and its in darlinghurst. it was pretty expensive but im glad i got it there coz i went to get it at manly andthe guy was goin to do the exact tat i wanted(didnt get it done coz i was underage he wouldnt let me). but when i went tothe place i got it done at, they wouldnt do the exact one coz he said it was too small and it would have warped and stuff in a few years.

mahuligan

HSC
ohhh i got my nose done with a gun aswell...the day after i got it i accidently knocked it out and it bled sooooooooooooo much! like half my face was covered with blood :p
what kind of nose pin do u use? my one is shaped like an 'L' so its really annoying to get it in and out.

in addition to my nose pin i just have to piercings on each ear..but i wish i didnt get the second ones done.

Sasky

HSC
baby706 said:
i had my nose done with a gun instead of a needle so the stud wasnt a stud it was like a nail. and i was camping with my friends playing on this lilo bed thing in the water and my friends hair got caught round it and pulled it out.
Crap. Must have hurt like hell. Bleed alot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)