• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Piercings and Tattoos (1 Viewer)

Piercings and Tats

• I have piercings (state how many/where)

Votes: 515 54.1%
  • I have tattoos (what/where)

Votes: 32 3.4%
  • I have piercings and tattoos

Votes: 69 7.2%
  • I have neither.

Votes: 336 35.3%

• Total voters

N@TE_DoGg

HSC
i wanna get eirin in the top left of my ear and the bottom left of my ear in the lobe but im a concerned about if it will get infected

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im getting a tattoo of a small star on my foot.
i dont know what color to get tho, im thinking black...
any suggestions?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I think it's a sign from the deity:
every time I try to get my labret peirced, something happens to prevent it.
Today was something like my fifth time in the fast 3-4 months that I've tried to get it pierced and again it failed.
Either they're shut or booked out or the piercer's not there or whatever. I keep thinking I should just give up, but I want it done so badly.

And that is my tale of woe.

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
I understand different people have different views, but does anyone realise that when their skin gets old and wrinkled their tat (and themselves) is going to look sooooo bad. Your body, not my choice.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
thats why you should book before hand.
I don't have their number. Plus it was a spur of the moment decision. I was on the bus coming home and I thought I'd try again at getting it done so I got off at the nearest stop to the studio.

adsta

HSC
N@TE_DoGg said:
i wanna get eirin in the top left of my ear and the bottom left of my ear in the lobe but im a concerned about if it will get infected
If you want to avoid infection go to a proper body piercer (i.e. not a hairdresser or chemist). They will use a needle rather than the stupid gun or staple. Follow the aftercare instructions and you should be fine.
Most the time with infections, if you spot them early you can get rid of them without having to remove your piercing.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
glitter burns said:
I don't have their number. Plus it was a spur of the moment decision. I was on the bus coming home and I thought I'd try again at getting it done so I got off at the nearest stop to the studio.
phone book. its full of numbers.
get a business card from the store, will have thier numbers and email/website.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
adsta said:
If you want to avoid infection go to a proper body piercer (i.e. not a hairdresser or chemist). They will use a needle rather than the stupid gun or staple. Follow the aftercare instructions and you should be fine.
Most the time with infections, if you spot them early you can get rid of them without having to remove your piercing.
the people who pierce ears at chemists are qualified. ive been to a chemist for all my upper ear piercings, and they have the same aftercare instructions as they do in a proper body piercing place. its just cheaper, and they use a gun instead of a needle.
and you can still exactly the same infection from a piercing done with a needle at a piercing place, like you can from the gun at a chemist.
and at the chemist, they are just as clean, they sterilize the gun, they clean the jewellry before piercing, they clean your ear. its all exactly the same.

*#Laulau#*

*laulau*
HSC
i have 8 piercings all together, 2 in my ears, one up the top, one in my tregus(middle of ear) one in my belly & one in my nose. I love gettin piercings, but i'm not allowed 2 get any more done... or so dad reckons. If i got a tattoo, it'd be the kanji for princess...

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Where would you get the kanji tatt?
I'm never going to get a tattoo, because I know I would change my mind and regret it eventually, but I still like to think what I would get if I ever did get one.
I think I'd either get a line of three elephants holding the tail of the one in front of them with their trunk on my lower back, or a geisha on my hip.
But as I am not getting a tatt, these shall remain in my imagination.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
personally, I prefer a guy with tatts, just not so many that I can't tell where he begins and the tatts end. Piercings are great too, just not those gay diamond studs they throw in. They look so tacky!!! Bring back tribal jewellery!!!

Me, I've got 3 in each ear and is thinking about a tattoo but not sure yet.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
guys with tongue piercings are kinda of a turn on
same with lip rings.
mmmmmmm attractive guy with lip ring...

*ashlea*

HSC
i have two in each ear plus navel.. i'd luv 2 get top lip area, sorta to the side, i dont know how to explain it but u've probably seen a chick with it b4, and my tongue, but dad wont let me... once im 18 though....

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
guns are fine to pierce soft tissue, but when there is cartlidge involved they can sort of bounce and it goes in at a bad angle...

i just have my lobes done, and the middle ear one

I am getting a tattoo also, a cross of some description on themiddle of my upper back sort of between the shoulder blades, or maybe the tree of life, or the eye of ra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)