pimples? formals? (1 Viewer)

ninja-boy

HSC
Hey what are your ways of getting rid of unwanted pimples quick? formals are comming up and ive been getting some pimples, any products that work?

7th Sign

HSC
ninja-boy said:
Hey what are your ways of getting rid of unwanted pimples quick? formals are comming up and ive been getting some pimples, any products that work?
just go sit int eh sub, go for a swim in some salt water...

eat good food like watermelon and drink heaps of water , thats the only advice I can give dude.

I wouldn't waste time with products, just let things work them selves out some times every thing cant be perfect.

good luck

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
ninja-boy said:
TOOTHPASTE!(L)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
A breakout should clear up in a week or two. Try your best not to pick at it, just let them pop (or not pop) by themselves. Touching your face will spread the nasties around.

Drink loads of water and cleanse/tone/moisturise in the meantime, to try and prevent any more breakouts. But you're a teenager and there's only so much you can do to prevent pimples.

Alternatively, ask a female relative to conceal pimples on the night.

loveforever

HSC
What exactly do you mean by some pimples? If it's really affecting you then please see a GP/dermatologist. They can give you advice and prescriptions for effective medication.
My advice:
-cleanse twice daily with a basic cleanser e.g. Cetaphil, Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser (not one that is designed for pimples like Clearasil etc, as they tend to be too harsh)
-I know it sounds random, but spend some time in the sun (not heaps, you don't want to look like a lobster!). Also, salt water helps pimples to heal. So go to the beach!
-don't pick them or keep touching your face. I know its tempting but it won't help.
-go to the chemist and get an acne cream with benzyl peroxide, 2 or 5%. Put this on your pimples each night, but be warned it does bleach pillow cases and towels, so use white ones.
How long is it until your formal? What I've written above would probably take a few weeks to show results.

Last edited:

ninja-boy

HSC
ahh thanks, i made this fourm as im sure theres someone in the same postition as me so far, nah im not a pimply person, and ive been gettng some pimples,

thanks for the advice and by the way how does the toothpaste work, i heard it works wonders. Oh yeah formal is in 3 weeks

CieL

HSC
ninja-boy said:
by the way how does the toothpaste work, i heard it works wonders
You dap a tiny tiny little bit over the head of the pimple.
The toothpaste draws out the moisture under the skin and dries the pimple out making it fall off.
But be careful of using it too often and too much of it.
I went a bit overload with it once and that patch of skin went flakey because it got too dry from the toothpaste.

Another thing is, if you want to make it less noticable.. just put an icecube over it for a few minutes.. reduces the swelling and redness

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Foundation :D ... only if your face doesnt clear up in 3 weeks time

CieL

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Foundation :D ... only if your face doesnt clear up in 3 weeks time
lol on a guy?
Good lord.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Ok, peel a banana and i na bowl mash it up with a fork, add some oil (e.g perrpermint or sandlewood) (or if you don't have oisl, add some water) and apply to face. Leave 10 minutes, remvoe and wash face.

angeee

HSC
some of my friends use proactiv and apparently it works really well. not sure about your budget but for me it's a bit pricey- around $70 i heard.

Donski

HSC
N/A
davidbarnes said:
Ok, peel a banana and i na bowl mash it up with a fork, add some oil (e.g perrpermint or sandlewood) (or if you don't have oisl, add some water) and apply to face. Leave 10 minutes, remvoe and wash face.
What.

The.

Fuckery.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
CieL said:
lol on a guy?
Good lord.
Err yeh it's no biggie. When I had a job interview I just asked my sister if she could put concealer on any blotches for me.

My skin has gotten way better since I got a proper motherfucking razor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)