PIP Awards 2009 (1 Viewer)

tess_gee

HSC
Does anyone know when the 2009 PIP awards notifications are released? It has probably already happened but I was just wondering.

speedofsound

HSC
i believe some people got theirs today? heaps of girls from my school got awards yayyyy

Last edited:

sj1990

HSC
I got mine today - got a distinction. I'm kind of shocked. It didn't even cross my mind that I'd be a contender!

HSC
I got a letter of notification for a Distinction today as well:) I was aiming for one from last year but wasn't expecting one 'cause I had a pretty craptastic year, so it was very rewarding and somewhat relieving:D

Congrats sj1990 and good luck Nikkay75! Everyone getting one should get their letter this week I think. Wow speeofsound when you say heaps of people from your school how many do you mean (I'd laugh if you're from my school lol) ? As far as I can tell there were a total of 39 distinctions andhigh distinctions out of a candidature of nearly 10 000 so that's amazing! :)

Does anyone know if getting a Distinction means you're invited to the awards ceremony or is it just the High Distinctions? I couldn't tell from the letter :s

Oh well, good luck and congrats all:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)