PIP checking (1 Viewer)

scuba.me

HSC
Hey everyone

How are we all going? How are everyone’s PIP’s going?

I was just wondering if anybody would like to read through my PIP draft and give ideas, criticisms etc?

I know that everyone is really busy but I would really appreciate it.

Also, if there are any teachers that would assist me in this too it would be BEYOND great.

You can take any ideas from me if you do. For example setting out, or … I don’t know… Maybe just the whole format and you get an idea for yourself.

We could even do a swap thing, where you check mine, I check yours?

It would be trés helpful.

Thanks everyone

xo.

Kulazzi

HSC
Hi Scuba.me,

I'd be happy to go over your pip and give some suggestion here and there. Feel free to pm/email me anytime as I am free and have one month off =D.

Would you also like to state your PIP topic and just post up the general problems you are having with your PIP so others (such as the moderators) can post up their suggestions as well? :)

scuba.me

HSC
hey...

is it still possible to get my pip checked???

i haven't done my intro, log or conclusion, but i have my central material.

let me know, and i can send it to you. preferably by email if you don't mind, cuz i don't know how to attach over BOS.

thanks!

xo.

ashimation

HSC
hey there,
Kulazzi, do you have time/would you be willing to give my PIP the once over?
cheers
ash

ashimation

HSC
Yes I attempted to do that last night so I could PM you, but I failed...

I went to 'edit profile' and could not find anywhere to change it?

I feel stupid now XD

ashimation

HSC
OK, it's a lot easier to figure out when its not 12am :)

PM away

Kulazzi

HSC
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT​

Please note!

Hi guys,

Recently, as you can see, I've been doing some PIP checks and what I find really annoying is having to correct nearly every line in your PIP. Now I am here to help, but please don't expect me to re-write your sentences, help you extensively with your grammer, or provide more formal words for you to use as I am sure you are all capable of doing that yourselves (thesaurus comes in handy at this stage ;)).

I want you to have a final, polished copy of your PIP, ready for me to skim through and to just point out light mistakes otherwise it will just be a waste of time and by the time I finish, we'll be here ---> :santa: 'Merry Christmas!'

So please, to make my life (much!) easier, and yours, only send me your PIP once you have had a look over it (for any mistakes) and also, if you can, have someone else look over it, like your mum, or dad. Otherwise, once I have read and edited the first 5 or 6 pages, I am going to send it back to you asking you to look over it again. I cannot edit every line in your PIP, especially since it is like 30+ pages (my eyesight will go much worse!) :p

I am not sure if mishka or survivor39 have had this problem so please only take this notice as an advice.

Thank you.

Kulazzi.

Rony_May

HSC
hayy there im rony
my pip is complete
but im 800 words over in my central mat
and having troubles making it smaller

im not asking you to efdit, but wood it be cool if u just read mine, or skimmed over?

thanx a bunch xxx

cowchicken

HSC
N/A
Would you be able to do mine too?? Just a skim read thingy.

If you're not busy with other peoples that is.

hehe thanks

scuba.me

HSC
hey everyone.

i know kulazzi is busy this weekend. would anyone be willing to 'swap' PIPs so as we can check each others??

PM me to let me know. also, i can't work out if/how you can send attachments over the PM system so email me at missaudrey_@hotmail.com if you're sending your attachment

:)

thanks
xo

Kulazzi

HSC
thanks for informing everyone scuba.me (and if I am correct, thank you ashimation for telling scuba.me :) ). I don't think you can attach the docs through pm (for some reason) and since I have corrected/edited most of your PIPs, it is an excellent idea to swap with anyone else to see how they view your PIP.

Good luck guys, it's coming to a close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)