PIP "has the media created false expectations of romantic love"? fill out questionnai (1 Viewer)

georgiakatee

HSC
Well I am basing my pip around the concept of romantic love and how the media has hyped it up etc. I was going to call my PIP "Is romantic love innate or manufactured by the media"? But I found that this was going to be too broad a subject and I needed to slim down my research.
Anyway I have made a survey, it would be great if you could take out a few minutes of your time and fill it out! Put it on your fb or what ever, I just need results :)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2WQRP8J

juliastegner

HSC
Re: PIP "has the media created false expectations of romantic love"? fill out questio

Done! :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: PIP "has the media created false expectations of romantic love"? fill out questio

done. interesting topic btw.

HSC

Hi, i'm completing your survey now and I have a few suggestions concerning it:

1. You will need to change how to separate the age groups. I'm 20 and you've put 14-20, 20-30. That is really confusing for anyone who is on the cusp of both.
2. Your questions do not allow for further comment. They need to be worded in a way which provokes open ended discussion.

That being said, intriguing topic. Keep up the good work!

powlmao

Banned
HSC

done

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Done.

Also, if that is you in your avatar. Gah, you look like someone I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)