• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PIP help (1 Viewer)

starmi

HSC
Can you please provide sources and information such as websites for the topic, "How does divorce affect the upbringing of children?".

Also discuss the topic, the effects of divorce on children.

=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
isnt the pip meant to be your own research?

ReverseSt4r

The real Scribe.
HSC
Not necessarily. Starmi could be in need of a focus group to have a discussion, and then take secondary research from our discussion. That said, I don't know much for this topic.

If it's not too late for your PIP, I can say the following: My parents divorced when I was 9, and I've pretty much gotten used to it by now. Other than that, I did find it hard when I was younger, because I found difficulty in identifying where I was meant to refer to as "home".

I also had a problem organising things with friends, as I was always ferrying between the two houses, and that took ages because the parents lived hours apart. Then there was the whole thing where my mother wouldn't let me buy things and take them to my father's house. That was very frustrating.

So, yeah, I can say that it had a negative effect. It was very frustrating and upsetting at times, but I'm over it now. Life goes on.

Now I've spilled my life story, I hope this topic doesn't die. And I want a reference! ;)

=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
oh yeah i know about secondary research. what i meant was 'arent you meant to be taking the initiative to do your primary and secondary research?'

as in, not get others to compile websites and stuff for you

but hey, PIPs have officially been handed in.... oooh yeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)