• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PIP help (1 Viewer)

Keeado

HSC
Hey there, my name's Nic and I'm doing my PIP entitled;
"Challenging the thin Veneer of Civilisation" where I'm focusing on concepts such as Violence and Anti-Social behavior and if the notion of Civilisation is a myth or if the concept of civilisation is deteriorating.
What's happening to the social norm? etc.
To put simply; societies fascination with the bad guy.

I've done my secondary research and prominent amounts of Primary (still in the midst of working on that)
At this stage I"m writing and rewriting my PIP constantly, but I still feel like I'm not covering enough
My Cross Cultural component is different Generations contrasting between Generations X, Y, Z but primarily focusing on adolescents.

I was wondering if there are any people who may have any input on what else i could cover or perhaps can direct me towards resources concerning Youth Violence and Social Trends
Mainly I'm kind of lost for direction right about now :S any tips?

Knuckles26

HSC
" At this stage I"m writing and rewriting my PIP constantly, but I still feel like I'm not covering enough
My Cross Cultural component is different Generations contrasting between Generations X, Y, Z but primarily focusing on adolescents.

Youth-violence is a pretty broad topic, you shouldn't be having too much trouble writing enough.

I'm not sure i entirely understood what your topic was about though.

Also, it was recommended to us that it's best to compare 2 groups rather than 3, otherwise your PIP becomes really huge. But i spose it's a little late to rethink that. How can you compare the three generations if you're focusing on adolescents?

Sorry i couldn't be more helpful.

:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)