PiP LEctures 2006 (1 Viewer)

ashsha

HSC
whoever went to these lectures... did anyone benefit at all?? i admit it was almost like a comedy show at first, then all of a sudden down hill
u kno the 3rd talker chick, now she was amusingg!!! lolsss i was in the front row.. if any one knewww wut ima tlakin abt

Last edited:

kelly_xxx

HSC
yup i went...some were repetitive... but most was pretty useful... esp. refining ur PIP thing... and making notes according to subtopics.. soo many [pppl were there!

Pantitty

HSC
Yeah I was there! Ahh personally, didnt really do any thing for me. My teacher was raving on about this day like it was some grand concert but I knew otherwise. The chick had the gayest/weirdest/funniest accent which made me and my mates laugh. The other guy was pretty weird and some of the students who were laughing their asses off should be brain check ASAP!!!

btw, hot chicks there! haha

kelly_xxx

HSC
The guy called Jeff Williams was pretty funny... how he compared dating/picking up a chick at a party to methodologies... esp. "orally adminstered action research".... sooo wroong but funny... That was about the hightlight of it...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hahaha. he was my teacher. yes, I had to put up with him for 2 years :D. And I beleive I was his first and last Band 6 student. And that was back in 2003...

But yes, there was never a dull moment in his class. :)

kelly_xxx

HSC
serious? That's crazy! LoL first and last band 6 student... THere was like a gang of students cheering for him. He seemed like a really cool and popular teacher. How mad would it be to be in his class... It seems that all society and culture teachers are left wing, out there teachers that relate well to students. Like my teacher, he manage to relate everything to his own life. Amazing...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
He's a good teacher. But Society and Culture generally doesn't attract "academic" students at my school because it is on the same stream as 4 U Maths and English.

Last edited:

mishka

HSC
N/A
I found the lectures great - keep all the notes they gave out because there are some really great and handy hints in there!!

I also suggest a visit to the State Library (if you haven't already done so) to take a peek at how past students have presented their final product.

I came across my PIP today and got all sentimental about the whole thing.. I miss my SAC lessons :(

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Pantitty said:
Yeah I was there! Ahh personally, didnt really do any thing for me. My teacher was raving on about this day like it was some grand concert but I knew otherwise. The chick had the gayest/weirdest/funniest accent which made me and my mates laugh. The other guy was pretty weird and some of the students who were laughing their asses off should be brain check ASAP!!!

btw, hot chicks there! haha
Omg Talk about it! Im a girl and I must even say so myself, some of the girls there were pretty damn hot! Highlight of the day was their pink uniforms that looked like a cross between an air hostess and a female nurse.

kelly_xxx

HSC
Pink Uniforms.... lol that was Cheltenam Girls... People around the area call them 'the pink elephants'...

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
kelly_xxx said:
Pink Uniforms.... lol that was Cheltenam Girls... People around the area call them 'the pink elephants'...
LOL! Actually, from what I saw on that day, they were far from the size of Elephants. More like tall blonde walking future-supermodels!!
Unlike my schools Uniforms...which is plain blue...eeughhh

roseysparkles

HSC
ohh i went there, the one at the weasley center. my class had to sit right up the back next to the entrance, and omg that woman was so funny, was her accent american or canadian:S
weird but funny, it was so crap when we went for the 'workshops' coz i got the boring guy with the websites, and after 5 minutes he started crapping on about ho he lives on the coast...
the girls with the flurecent pink uniforms were funny. my class had to write a reflection and what we thought was the best bit and nearly everyone said the methodology guy.. umm i think his name was jeff, but he was heaps cool :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)