PIP Survey on Perceptions on Menstruation, it's anonymous! I'd really appreciate it (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Lin

HSC
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R2VZJ7P
It's on the perception on female menstruation but it's anonymous so please don't feel uncomfortable! Feel free to email me via the given email if you have any additional comments (I welcome them because obviously I'm interesting in the opinions on the topic.)
Feel free to send me your PiP surveys if you want me to complete them.

Surveymonkey only allowed me 10 questions but I also wanted to ask if you think the perception has changed at all over the last 5, 10, 20, 40 years and so on and if so, how? Please message me or comment below if you have an opinion

bunnypacman

HSC
Re: PIP Survey on Perceptions on Menstruation, it's anonymous! I'd really appreciate

Done! I love your topic! It's something im quite interested in as well, especially the sexism aspect of it.
As a response to your second question, 5 years ago (when I was 12) and just started menstruating i was quite judgemental about it, thought it was disgusting, not something to be talked about or for others (particularly boys) to know about. My opinions have changed DRAMATICALLY since then. Im now less ignorant.
Since i did your survey, would you mind doing mine? It's about trans* healthcare. www.surveymonkey.com/s/WVSHHZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)