PIP Topics - What did everyone chose? (1 Viewer)

Gra_na_Rince

I did mine on the topic of Resilience - what is it, and how has it become an integrated part of three persons identies.

Resilience is the art of bounching back from adversities - when things go wrong, how well you cope. I looked at how three different persons coped with different tradgedies.

One was a survivor of cancer, who used art as therapy in recovery.
Another is a father of a child who had leukemia, and how this impacted on him - being the 'head' of the family.
The third was a counsellor, who could see the resilience in others, which also impacted on his own resilience.

It was certainly a journey - I learnt a LOT... and came to have an understanding of my own resilience in my life. :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
wow thats so deep! *sniff* i liikeeee

bah i got to choose my topic and chooseit FAST

Gra_na_Rince

Originally posted by ~*HSC 4 life*~
bah i got to choose my topic and chooseit FAST
Dont worry - I wouldnt suggest doing this at all, but I didnt firmly have a PIP topic till the end of June - if that isnt late enough, I dont know what it. I had started about 6 PIPs before this, and couldnt stick with one. Started a totally new one in June, and stuck with it till the end - worked my bum off, and hardly slept ;)

Choose something you're really interested in, and think you could write about for ages. :D

tomrkd

I did mine on beer and the Australian identity and why we see it to play such an integral role in the formation of 'aussieness' despite it being the same world wide

swangal

Originally posted by tomrkd
I did mine on beer and the Australian identity and why we see it to play such an integral role in the formation of 'aussieness' despite it being the same world wide
I love the sound of that! it sounds like an awes topic!

caroline elsie

HSC
hey this is like my first post ever...hehehe :)

yeh my question was 'How effective have voluntary aid programs been in producing social and cultural change in East Timor and how accurately have Christian Australians understood these programs?'

I got mine back a couple of weeks ago..hope i went alrite!!!!!

chiz2010

HSC
hay guys i was just wondering how come some of u have already got ur pips back wen are meant to get them or wateva caz we havent been told anythin yet...mine topic was 'the australian idenitity...what does it mean to be australian today", it sounds lyk a few did similar topics to mine hopefully mine was diff to anyone elses....goodlcuk everyone on wed arvo!!!

Nickstar

HSC
Hey I did " I swear i'm a good guy, the effects and misunderstanings of tourette syndome in society"

groovychacha

HSC
I am just starting my PIP (not due til next yr) and im wondering what to do... any good suggestions???

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I'm confused as to how you're all getting your PIPs back!? Do you mean you got it back with a mark, or just the booklet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)