PIP Topics? (1 Viewer)

Prettay_Good

HSC
What did everyone do for their PIPs? Mine was on the impact of 9/11 on Australia :)

studyfreak

HSC
your topic sounds impressive and unique. i talked about the difficulties women face in australian politics with a focus on Julia Gillard. i talked about the misrepresentation of women like how cartoons were produced of Julia Gillard that had presented her in a derogatory manner.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I talked about the social stigma and taboo of menstruation and how that reflects misgonistic attitudes.

I spoke about the positioning of menstruation within: Culture/religion/ethnicity - Education - Pop culture - and within persons

And I demonstrated how and why menstruation was stigmatised and tabooed, and whether that reflects misgony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moist

HSC
I did the psychology of the game of Survivor and how the values and concerns of contemporary American society manifests itself within the game. I interviewed like 5 past contestants too to get their perspective.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I did the psychology of the game of Survivor and how the values and concerns of contemporary American society manifests itself within the game. I interviewed like 5 past contestants too to get their perspective.
Original - I like that. How did you find the exam?

Moist

HSC
Original - I like that. How did you find the exam?
Not too bad actually, which is surprising because my study was pretty limited. Just hoping the 9 marker didn't screw me.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Not too bad actually, which is surprising because my study was pretty limited. Just hoping the 9 marker didn't screw me.
That stupid 9 marker ruined everyone! I wont be surprised if the band 6 cut off is in mid to low 80's this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caitlinsociety

HSC
hi im in year 12 this year D:
And my pip idea was . If 9/11 was a catalyst for change in Australian society and the possible implication this change will have on socialization.
And when i saw this post i was like cool someelse was done something similar!!!
so what im saying is i really need help finding a scholar article on this topic i have found plenty of news articles etc but i really would like a scholar article if you could help that would be great :) thanks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)