pissed off about uai (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

why, are ppl from same school as meeh, bludge whole year round, i get better marks then them all the time, and in the hsc, they get almost exact same marks as meeh, meeh being 65, 71, 76, 77, 81, and his being 68, 71, 76, 77, 81, we had exact same subjects, which i excelled more then him, but he gets a higher uai, meeh being 57.85, and him being 63. something, same with other ppl, another guy did less work then the other guy and got even better uai, being 65. something, why did i get rorted so hard?... these ppl bludged all year round, and i beat them in every exam, they have exact same subjects, almost exact same hsc marks as meeh, and i still get a uai less then them, argh im so frustrated....

JRasnier

when i say beat them, i mean there 50s while im 80's kind of difference, not 60, while im 61 difference...also, im ranked better then both of them in all the subjects..

Winston

HSC
Hmmm list the subjects you do

and tell us the marks of your Exam Mark, Assessment mark and HSC Mark for your subjects and what you were ranked for the subject, and if applicable get their ones as well.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Three marks resulting in a difference of over 5 UAI points? That doesn't sound quite right...

As the others have said... give us the exact marks and the courses you both completed. :)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
LOL this story is allll to common. Some people say they might take sc marks into consideration for uai. Some even dare to say they include bst (basic skills test you might remember taking this test in yr 3-6 but how stupid is that we all know that the bst was for LOLLLLLLLL i guesss we dont do we mwahahaha)

(ofcourse when i say some people im refering to me)

JRasnier

im not caring about uai anymore, cause my tafe certificate allowed meeh to get into a 70 cutoff course, which is b of information technology at uws....with my uai of 57.85.... if only my cert was a diploma, might of gotten into uts then.....oh well, im gonna try my best at uws and try to transfer...

santaslayer

HSC
well good luck......
and btw, "marks" in ur original post meaning hsc marks rite? well thats only 50% of the course marks, the other 50% is produced via ur rankings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)