• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pissed off (1 Viewer)

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Went up to him today and shook hands because it had to happen and I guess today was the day, he argued that it was his fault and I argued that it was my fault but we restored our alliance back with a self explanatory handshake. I guess it was the support from you guys that gave the motion for me to at least call it a truce I guess. I would like to say thanks to everyone for their part in this problem even if you gave me angry comments because of this as I don't care anymore as me and Student B are now friends. It wasn't an easy step that I took, but again I have to say it was you guys that helped me in this problem and I cannot thank you enough.:D
Nice to hear OP! Definitely working things out is one step closer to maturity. Keep up your work and all the best

Smooth Operator

HSC
Fairy tale ending, brought a tear to my eye. :')

Watch your back bro, he might be playing the 'friends' card.

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
Went up to him today and shook hands because it had to happen and I guess today was the day, he argued that it was his fault and I argued that it was my fault but we restored our alliance back with a self explanatory handshake. I guess it was the support from you guys that gave the motion for me to at least call it a truce I guess. I would like to say thanks to everyone for their part in this problem even if you gave me angry comments because of this as I don't care anymore as me and Student B are now friends. It wasn't an easy step that I took, but again I have to say it was you guys that helped me in this problem and I cannot thank you enough.:D
Make sure to keep it that way and don't be hesitant to tell each other's mistakes immediately so this doesnt happen again.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Make sure to keep it that way and don't be hesitant to tell each other's mistakes immediately so this doesnt happen again.
Yep that's important as well since we both want high ATAR's.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I still think you should of punched him... Hahaha
If I did that they would kick me out of the SRC, get me out of the running for school captain, give me a suspension and my father would kill me LOL.

laurenwoods

HSC
teach them who's boss, be sassy and cut them down with witty remarks :) i hate most of the people in my school and that is how i survive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)