Pissy easy paper (1 Viewer)

Jaspal

HSC
henry08 said:
Which practicing australian scientist did you write about?
Hahaha, i would have laughed if they asked that, most people wouldn't have done that... it's in the skills section of the syllabus, need to know one for each science subject. I was ready for it ;)

Marinatos

HSC
I thought we need to know both a male and a female practising scientist? Or is it just one? My friends filled my head with the names of them before going in xD I'm glad they didn't push something else out!

pamauz91

HSC
N/A
I didn't lose all my hair when coming out of the exam so I think I did alright...

And agreed to previous poster... Chem is like bleh... School didn't run it so I had to do it by Distance Ed and now... [Don't even want to talk about it...]

globez

HSC
It was good cept now im fukin shittin myself.....i hate easy exams it makes u feel as if u fuked up somewhere and now im freakin out OMG i must be paranoid or somin GRRRR :sniper: oh well just wait n see how the BOS marks em the pricks

nymphae

HSC
Uni Grad
Eurgh. Chemistry.

The only topic I know decently is Acidic Environment. Mainly titration. Possibly because I did the titration competition.

Also I've grown up in a very chemistry-ish household.

But Chem does fill me with fear and trepidation. It's my second last exam, yet neither English, nor Latin Extension fill me with the same amount of fear.

sdx91

HSC
Jaspal said:
Hahaha, i would have laughed if they asked that, most people wouldn't have done that... it's in the skills section of the syllabus, need to know one for each science subject. I was ready for it ;)
kty.. im so sleepy LOL

Jaspal

HSC
Marinatos said:
I thought we need to know both a male and a female practising scientist? Or is it just one? My friends filled my head with the names of them before going in xD I'm glad they didn't push something else out!
I think i read it as just one... could be both a amle or female not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)