Pizza Deliverers! (1 Viewer)

Mike iE

HSC
I got a job with dominos Rouse Hill, training is this thursday, then the store opens on saturday. After orientation, it looks like it will be a decent job.

V

val_dramaqueen

yeah, its a pretty decent job. plenty of opportrunities and such,... for example, i may be promoted to shift runner! basically, i tell everyone what to do! woo hoo!

buit yeah, after an average 2 hour shift, i do about 8 deliveries... busy nights: 2 and a half hour shift = 10 deliveries... but i work at a smallish dominoes store... there's a bigger one IN town, so i guess it also depends where you live..

I mean, if you live in Coonabarbaran... you may do about 2 deliveries!

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Mike iE said:
I got a job with dominos Rouse Hill, training is this thursday, then the store opens on saturday. After orientation, it looks like it will be a decent job.
'bout time that damn store opened..

BabySilver

HSC
Yeah I am rostered on anywhere from 2-3.5 hours do anywhere ffrom 2-6 hours and 2-30 dels. it depends on location, day of the week, promotions etc. good thing about dominos is that they have the hourly retainer PLUS the delivery commision. Raises the amount of monsy you earn :)

Just for the sake of asking.. other domino's drivers.. is your store DPA or Franchise?

Last edited:

dimsum86

i'm a dominos pizza driver for lakemba. I drive them little echos, and dam, they're tough things.

boz

CEO
HSC
i use my mums car most of the time, she doesnt mind picking up the petrol cheque.
But it is true we get ripped off. However driving round listening to music isnt too bad, and get paid for it. Cant complian too much.

Mike iE

HSC
delivery rates are tax free
just started, im 18, i get $9.40/hour for the first 3 months or so, then you increases as you do courses etc.
our delivery rates are $1.35-1.55
when you take mulitples it soon adds up

Last edited:

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
at Rouse Hill dominoes.. do you have to use ur own car for deliveries or do they provide vehicles (the ones with logo's all over them)?

Mike iE

HSC
They have an echo that you can use, but you dont get the delivery rates.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Mike iE said:
delivery rates are tax free
just started, im 19, i get $9.40/hour for the first 3 months or so, then you increases as you do courses etc.
our delivery rates are $1.35-1.55
when you take mulitples it soon adds up
how much do you reckon you would average, per hour.. about $15?

Mike iE

HSC
it really depends on demand and how far you have to drive for each delivery. But im told on an average night 4 deliveries an hour is about average, so thats about $15.

BabySilver

HSC
Well ok I know it's kinda off the topic but...

I dun have to deilver another pizza ever again!

I did my last shift as a domino's driver l;ast night and start my new job in a call centre in about 12 hours. I am sooo excited!

The things i will miss most about dominos.. Hooning around in the Echo or the Ute, Paying out on 15yo instores and making fun of the guys.

Things I am glad to never deal with again.. Irate cutomers on apriciation days, 21 YO mangers with no brains and licences to match, Doing dough, doing wash-up, doing the floors, open shifts, close shifts, Unreliable shifts, unreliable staff, my uniform (which btw i have 3 pair of pants on backorder.. stuff them when they come through). pretty much anything about domino's

But hey stick with it. if you prove yourself (and your managers have brains) they will promote you, that's where the money is.

V

val_dramaqueen

well, i love working at dominoes.. it is seriously the best job i have had EVER!

and i love my bosses they are seriously awesome people.

I might be getting promoted as shift runner, so that will be sweet!

i actually like doing the dough and i love cutting and delivering. it's pretty fun! i like getting tips! :D

but our store is franchise i think... in answer to someone that asked a lil' while back.

AND, our store doesn't have an echo :( the town store does though

BabySilver

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
well, i love working at dominoes.. it is seriously the best job i have had EVER!

and i love my bosses they are seriously awesome people.

I might be getting promoted as shift runner, so that will be sweet!

i actually like doing the dough and i love cutting and delivering. it's pretty fun! i like getting tips! :D

but our store is franchise i think... in answer to someone that asked a lil' while back.

AND, our store doesn't have an echo :( the town store does though
Franchise stores seem better at first but you will see the corners they cut too.. also if you signed an sda agreement.. point out it says franchisees will buy drivers shoes.. see what they say lol..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)