Plan Your Degree (commerce) (1 Viewer)

XDine

HSC
i have a question here: dont we only get to have one course of our own choosing for the first semester?

Chris.

HSC
can do major in eco/accounting with a CA qualification also be done for B Economics?

drmix

HSC
N/A
XDine said:
i have a question here: dont we only get to have one course of our own choosing for the first semester?
yes

haru

HSC
Just wondering..
Is it better to have a tutorial in between lectures (eg: lecture on Tue 10am, Tutorial Tue 1pm, Lecture Thur) or 2 lectures then a tutorial ( Eg; Lecture on Tue, Lecture on Fri 10am, Tutotial Fri then a tutoria 12pm)l?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sorry but that was such a horrible spreadsheet to use :p you should program it to automatically add up the subjects' cp, etc.

drmix

HSC
N/A
haru said:
Just wondering..
Is it better to have a tutorial in between lectures (eg: lecture on Tue 10am, Tutorial Tue 1pm, Lecture Thur) or 2 lectures then a tutorial ( Eg; Lecture on Tue, Lecture on Fri 10am, Tutotial Fri then a tutoria 12pm)l?
for commerce courses if does not really matter, because the tutorial cover lecture content the week b4...

u might take this into consideration though...assessments =) (eg tests)

if u want some 'extra' time to study...have it laters in the week :p

haru

HSC
Also another question,
does the lectures finish 5mins earlier or not? because I have one lecture in Law Theatre and then in Central Lecture Block straight away. If that isnt the case i should change it.

drmix

HSC
N/A
haru said:
Also another question,
does the lectures finish 5mins earlier or not? because I have one lecture in Law Theatre and then in Central Lecture Block straight away. If that isnt the case i should change it.
yep classes normally start 5 past the hour and finish 5 to the hour

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
stazi said:
sorry but that was such a horrible spreadsheet to use :p you should program it to automatically add up the subjects' cp, etc.
sorrie i'm no spreadsheet expert :p

Chris said:
can do major in eco/accounting with a CA qualification also be done for B Economics?
yes, B eco is basically B commerce with a compulsory major in economics.

You can double major in accounting/eco.. which is what 'tim' is doing/

Chris.

HSC
cool thx man..im doing B Eco....but B Commerce just sounds better even though the structure is almost the same :(

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Chris. said:
cool thx man..im doing B Eco....but B Commerce just sounds better even though the structure is almost the same :(
You can always transfer for next year...that's what I did

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)