plans for after HSC? (1 Viewer)

Memento-mori

HSC
Well, I'm a massive film fan and to make me study, I limit myself to two movies per month (which is so so so hard :) ) and I haven't bought any DVDs. So after my last SOR II exam, I'm going to go about buy heaps of movies, and perhaps some CDs. I'm gonna buy two dresses, hopefully look for a job and just relax :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm gonna continue making videos for YouTube ( stopped due to the hsc )

HSC
Apply for work at tutoring colleges and GO TO JAPAN!

stereoheart

HSC
Well, I'm a massive film fan and to make me study, I limit myself to two movies per month (which is so so so hard :) ) and I haven't bought any DVDs. So after my last SOR II exam, I'm going to go about buy heaps of movies, and perhaps some CDs. I'm gonna buy two dresses, hopefully look for a job and just relax :)
YES! I love watching TV and movies so I am going to get myself a dvd renting card thingo and just rent SO MANY MOVIES. I also want to: get a jobstart doing abit more exercise buy an iphoneSell my booksBurn my notesGo late night shopping on ThursdaysGo to the moviesRe-decorate my roomlearn Gangnam styleget a keycard or find a way to pay for stuff onlineavoid thinking about future plans since I dont have any atmBuy more clothes/shoes etc

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Smoke weed, work..... then fuck off to a different country for a while

albeitunique

HSC
Sleeping, moving into my own house, popping out a baby, refining my French language skills, doing an OTEN course :)
Hectic.

ahdil33

HSC
Will be working like mad. Hopefully.

Getting fit, playing cricket, keep learning programming and begin a few projects I have in mind, getting a job. Then going overseassssssss.

Also trying to get into division 1 on fifa 13.

emily94

HSC
1. Get my P's
2. Go to the beach everyday
3. Get a job so i get a bit of $
4. Go shopping
5. Get a really good canon camera
6. Hanging out with my friends
7. Going to music festivals
8. Do alot more yoga

Demise

HSC
Anyone seriously considering studying for uni during our break really needs to get out more
Coming from the one who supports Parra Eeels. Anyways, studying a course in the break can be enjoyable if you're doing what you love, not to mention can easily be done online at night after a day of going out, working out, etc.

hd1994

HSC
As soon as I leave my final exam (society and culture) I'm going to go skydiving :) :) just booked last night!!!!! It is the perfect thing to do!

mickk794

HSC
1 - Sleep for x hours until whenever i feel like getting up
2 - Play PS3
3 - Catch up on heaps of TV shows/movies which i missed out on watching.
4 - Purchase heaps of new PS3/PC games (heaps of huge releases from late October to November)
5 - Build new beast gaming PC.
6 - Go out with mates.
7 - Go gym.
8 - Realise i have a job to go to.
9 - Get ATAR
10 - Cry.

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
9 - Get ATAR
10 - Cry.
sounds good LOL

yeah im going to vietnam after the hsc then going to work 24/7 for mullaaaa ! - while im in vietnam im going to put my dick in every hole possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)